The municipal records for Santa Croce del Sannio - the only Santa Croce I've been posting about (sorry for the confusion!) - only went back to the 1820's.
Saverio was listed as the father of Girolamo Rosario Mabli, b. 1846, but Saverio's birth was not documented and the archivist told us that the ...
Search found 3 matches
- 12 Dec 2009, 18:15
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
- Replies: 89
- Views: 235094
- 12 Dec 2009, 15:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
- Replies: 89
- Views: 235094
Re: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
Hi,
Livio was correct, it's Santa Croce del Sannio, in Benevento, just west of Colle Sannita. I ran into a very very distant relative there who worked in the archives at the municipal building, so he helped us find as many Mabli's as we could -- ending with Saverio. There is a Mabli listed as a god ...
Livio was correct, it's Santa Croce del Sannio, in Benevento, just west of Colle Sannita. I ran into a very very distant relative there who worked in the archives at the municipal building, so he helped us find as many Mabli's as we could -- ending with Saverio. There is a Mabli listed as a god ...
- 12 Dec 2009, 04:31
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
- Replies: 89
- Views: 235094
Re: COLLE SANNITA (Benevento)
Hi,
I've never been in a forum before so please excuse me if I've put this in the wrong spot or make some mistakes!
My family is from Santa Croce del Sannio. I know it's not Colle Sannita but it is very nearby and the records in Santa Croce end in early 1820's...
The essential names of interest ...
I've never been in a forum before so please excuse me if I've put this in the wrong spot or make some mistakes!
My family is from Santa Croce del Sannio. I know it's not Colle Sannita but it is very nearby and the records in Santa Croce end in early 1820's...
The essential names of interest ...