Search found 6 matches

by jagrella
21 Jan 2010, 21:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Address for Mantova, Lombardia, Italy
Replies: 1
Views: 2210

Address for Mantova, Lombardia, Italy

I found the website for it but couldn't find the address. I know about the letter form already.

Thank you.
Jen Agrella
by jagrella
20 Dec 2009, 05:20
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Address for in Montefalcone di Val Fortore, Campania, Italy
Replies: 1
Views: 3158

Address for in Montefalcone di Val Fortore, Campania, Italy

Could someone find the address for me so I can send a request for a birth certificate.


Grazie
Jen
by jagrella
20 Dec 2009, 05:14
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need advice
Replies: 2
Views: 3645

Re: Need advice

It's yours to make but if you do want to and are nervous to speek then write them and give them the oppertunity to respond.
by jagrella
17 Dec 2009, 00:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Agrella and Ciarmola Family From Montefiscone
Replies: 8
Views: 6375

Re: Agrella and Ciarmola Family From Montefiscone

ancestry. com "Joseph Anthony Agrella", owner joshie_star is me. I'd like to see if there is any Italian records. I'll try the letter also.
by jagrella
16 Dec 2009, 22:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Fiandalo
Replies: 5
Views: 7787

Fiandalo

Fixed date:
Clement S Fiandalo b. Mar 1914 married Geraldine Agrella 12 Jul 1940. Looking for any information on the FIANDALO family line.
by jagrella
16 Dec 2009, 22:43
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Agrella and Ciarmola Family From Montefiscone
Replies: 8
Views: 6375

Agrella and Ciarmola Family From Montefiscone

Joseph A. Agrella b 1877 married to Maira Ciarmola 1899

His parents were Luigi and Imoronata.

Any information would be helpful.