Search found 8 matches
- 09 Feb 2011, 05:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Research in NORCIA, PAGLIETA, SESSA CILENTO
- Replies: 19
- Views: 18790
Re: Research in NORCIA, PAGLIETA, SESSA CILENTO
I'm just beginning this research on my Italian ancestors. I've been working in the US which is much easier. My Rizzo great-grandparents came from Sessa Cilento in 1902. I'm trying to find out more information from Italy and am not having much luck. I found a site that translates letters for you and ...
- 15 Sep 2010, 02:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 29584
Re: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
Ron (is that your name?),
I know a couple of Elia families in Sessa. Some I am actually related to through marriages. I am not sure whether they come from the same root, however, although it is possible a couple of generations earlier than I recall or know. I will be happy to look at the certificate ...
I know a couple of Elia families in Sessa. Some I am actually related to through marriages. I am not sure whether they come from the same root, however, although it is possible a couple of generations earlier than I recall or know. I will be happy to look at the certificate ...
- 20 Jul 2010, 02:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 29584
Re: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
Michelle,
My name is Neil Della Greca. I was born in Sessa Cilento, but live here, in US, for 50 years. The Vitale and Bonadies are from San Mango Cilento. San Mango Cilento is a town less than a mile from Sessa Cilento and is part of the Sessa Cilento Township. I remember both the Vitale and the ...
My name is Neil Della Greca. I was born in Sessa Cilento, but live here, in US, for 50 years. The Vitale and Bonadies are from San Mango Cilento. San Mango Cilento is a town less than a mile from Sessa Cilento and is part of the Sessa Cilento Township. I remember both the Vitale and the ...
- 20 Apr 2010, 23:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 29584
Re: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
Im not positive I have family from this town. Its believed they are from Stella Cilento. But Im checking the surrounding towns close to it also. Im looking for the last name Zammarelli. I was going to contact the comune for a birth certificate to see if there is a link there
Alicia
I do not ...
Alicia
I do not ...
- 20 Apr 2010, 19:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 29584
Re: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
I found one on another site but it doesnt work. Oh well, I guess Ill have to write. Thanks anyway!
Alicia
Alicia,
I don't believe they have one. I have never seen one. There are some people that have e-mails, but they are private. Which last name are you looking for? I may be able to help.
Neil
Alicia
Alicia,
I don't believe they have one. I have never seen one. There are some people that have e-mails, but they are private. Which last name are you looking for? I may be able to help.
Neil
- 17 Dec 2009, 14:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 29584
Re: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
Hello John
My name is Francesco Vitelli and my father has asked me to get in
contact with a John Monzo who is the nephew of his grand father's sister. I googled and found a John Monzo from mercy street,the address
my father was given last time he went to Paglieta. It seems that
you are the ...
My name is Francesco Vitelli and my father has asked me to get in
contact with a John Monzo who is the nephew of his grand father's sister. I googled and found a John Monzo from mercy street,the address
my father was given last time he went to Paglieta. It seems that
you are the ...
- 17 Dec 2009, 03:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 29584
Re: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
Michelle,
My name is Neil Della Greca. I was born in Sessa Cilento, but live here, in US, for 50 years. The Vitale and Bonadies are from San Mango Cilento. San Mango Cilento is a town less than a mile from Sessa Cilento and is part of the Sessa Cilento Township. I remember both the Vitale and the ...
My name is Neil Della Greca. I was born in Sessa Cilento, but live here, in US, for 50 years. The Vitale and Bonadies are from San Mango Cilento. San Mango Cilento is a town less than a mile from Sessa Cilento and is part of the Sessa Cilento Township. I remember both the Vitale and the ...
- 17 Dec 2009, 03:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 29584
Re: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
John, you may remember me from previous e-mails that we exchanged several years ago. My name is Neil Della Greca. I have tried to get in touch with you by phone, but it is not listed and I have not been very successful otherwise. After reading your message I am now convinced that your GG ...