Search found 4 matches

by niekko
28 Dec 2009, 13:34
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for birth certificate info, Cerisano; Calabria
Replies: 5
Views: 5320

Re: Looking for birth certificate info, Cerisano; Calabria

Actually I think that link explained it. Thanks again!! Anyone know if the birth certificate will be accepted for dual-citizenship purposes or do i have to request a different form? Thank you!!
by niekko
28 Dec 2009, 13:31
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for birth certificate info, Cerisano; Calabria
Replies: 5
Views: 5320

Re: Looking for birth certificate info, Cerisano; Calabria

Thanks so very much! Do you know if there is any charge? :?:
by niekko
28 Dec 2009, 02:04
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Looking for birth certificate info, Cerisano; Calabria
Replies: 5
Views: 5320

Looking for birth certificate info, Cerisano; Calabria

Greetings!! ..I need a copy of my grandfather and grandmothers birth certificate from Cerisano. Can anyone advise the address of the commune and of course what to write ? Believe I need an "estratto"
Any info helps!
Thanks!! :D