Search found 6 matches
- 11 Jul 2025, 04:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Hi, I'm new here
- Replies: 11
- Views: 19882
Re: Hi, I'm new here
I came across this while searching the Internet. By now you may already have this information. But here goes.
Your Grandfathers birth name was Riccardo Fantasia. At times he went by Carlo and also by the nick name "Lefty". He was first generation Italian born here in Chicago Heights Il.
Your ...
- 13 Jan 2010, 03:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Hi, I'm new here
- Replies: 11
- Views: 19882
Re: Hi, I'm new here
It very well could be possible that this is him. To be honest, nobody's ever mentioned that he ventured out west, but then again they might not know either. I can, however, show this to my family and see if they can give me any extra info. Thanks again for finding all of this for me. I really ...
- 10 Jan 2010, 08:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Hi, I'm new here
- Replies: 11
- Views: 19882
Re: Hi, I'm new here
Is this your grandmother?
Name: Mary Trusgnich
Birth Date: 28 Apr 1923
Birth Location: Cook County, IL
File Number: 6062507
Archive collection name: Cook County Genealogy Records (Births)
Archive repository location: Chicago, IL
Archive repository name: Cook County Clerk
yep that's her ...
Name: Mary Trusgnich
Birth Date: 28 Apr 1923
Birth Location: Cook County, IL
File Number: 6062507
Archive collection name: Cook County Genealogy Records (Births)
Archive repository location: Chicago, IL
Archive repository name: Cook County Clerk
yep that's her ...
- 09 Jan 2010, 03:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Hi, I'm new here
- Replies: 11
- Views: 19882
Re: Hi, I'm new here
wow thank you so much, yeah Riccardo Fantasia & Mary Trusgnich are my grandparents. this is very cool!
- 08 Jan 2010, 23:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Hi, I'm new here
- Replies: 11
- Views: 19882
Hi, I'm new here
Hi, my name is Riccardo Fantasia. I'm new to the site. I was wondering if there were any other Fantasias on the site. Some other names in my family tree are D'Andrea, Guzzino and Galderio. As far as I know my whole family is from Chicago and all around the Chicagoland area. From what I understand ...
- 08 Jan 2010, 22:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Lacovara, from San Mauro Forte
- Replies: 11
- Views: 11459
Re: Surname Lacovara, from San Mauro Forte
Hi, I know this thread is a bit old but my name is Riccardo Fantasia. My family's from Chicago. I believe my grandfather, also Riccardo Fantasia, was born on the boat coming over here in 1927 or 1929, not sure of the year exactly but it was in the 20's.