Search found 13 matches
- 13 Apr 2014, 20:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Zollo of Malvern Pa.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2017
Re: Luigi Zollo of Malvern Pa.
Oh...and yes, that Rafaele is a cousin (I think)...I am so confused because of the repetition of names in my tree! I know a slew of Di Fronzo's came here from Fontanarosa, so I'm sure they all belong on my tree somewhere. But Zollo is one of the weird names that I can't place.
- 13 Apr 2014, 20:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Zollo of Malvern Pa.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2017
Re: Luigi Zollo of Malvern Pa.
Thanks!
I did check the Ellis Island website and saw the list of Luigi Zollo's...I am just unsure if any of them are the one I'm looking for! No one in my family knows anything, so I feel stuck.
I did check the Ellis Island website and saw the list of Luigi Zollo's...I am just unsure if any of them are the one I'm looking for! No one in my family knows anything, so I feel stuck.
- 12 Apr 2014, 21:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Luigi Zollo of Malvern Pa.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2017
Luigi Zollo of Malvern Pa.
It's been quite a few years since I've been on here! I just started working on my tree again now that I'm engaged, and I am trying to pick up where I last left off when I was on here.
Working on my dad's side of the tree, I am trying to locate information on a Luigi Zollo. All I know about him is ...
Working on my dad's side of the tree, I am trying to locate information on a Luigi Zollo. All I know about him is ...
- 02 Nov 2010, 21:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rubino/DiFronzo
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1420
Rubino/DiFronzo
Wondering if anyone could help me out with a little puzzle. My great aunt, giacommina di fronzo, had a son, Luigi Rubino. I know Luigi at least lived in Fontanarosa, Italy (I will hazard a guess and say he was born there as well). I'm trying to find out who is wives were (the first one died between ...
- 16 Jan 2010, 00:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Another Family mystery!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4081
Re: Another Family mystery!
Based on your rudeness you get no points from me. If I didn't need the help I clearly wouldn't be on here.
- 15 Jan 2010, 22:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caputo/Caputi Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9973
Re: Caputo/Caputi Family
Kate-
The ones that I know of are in Atco NJ. Kim and Kathleen Caputi. And I know what you mean about seeing everyone. I was at one of my dad's cousin's today because it seems the only time we ever see them is at weddings and funerals. =( My dad decided to write his memoirs and my cousin's wife ...
The ones that I know of are in Atco NJ. Kim and Kathleen Caputi. And I know what you mean about seeing everyone. I was at one of my dad's cousin's today because it seems the only time we ever see them is at weddings and funerals. =( My dad decided to write his memoirs and my cousin's wife ...
- 15 Jan 2010, 22:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Another Family mystery!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4081
Another Family mystery!
So....today my dad, one of his sisters, and myself met with his cousins. In the course of conversation, we found out that there was another brother and a sister. All I have to go on is that the brother's name was Luigi DiFronzo (also from Italy!) and he was older than Rafaelle (Ralph) and Angelo. I ...
- 15 Jan 2010, 22:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caputo/Caputi Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9973
Re: Caputo/Caputi Family
Kate:
Random question for you, but do you know of any Caputi's that are in south Jersey? I live in Gloucester County and know a couple. LoL.
Random question for you, but do you know of any Caputi's that are in south Jersey? I live in Gloucester County and know a couple. LoL.
- 14 Jan 2010, 18:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my great grandparents
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10763
Re: Searching for my great grandparents
---
This Raffaele is probably a cousin headed to the same location as Angelo in 1914
Raffaele Di Fronzo 16, abt 1897
joining uncle Luigi Zollo in Malvern PA
leaving father Pasquale in PA
1913 manifest
page 2
It is possible that the 1914 manifest is not your Angelo... edit, corrected - Biff ...
- 14 Jan 2010, 14:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my great grandparents
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10763
Re: Searching for my great grandparents
Val and Biff:
Thank you both sooo much! Dummy me never thought to check the obits for Lucy (although I did come across a random obit for my grandmother's step-sister purely by accident while doing research). Duh! :? Now when I meet with my dad's cousins tomorrow (Ralph's surviving children), I will ...
Thank you both sooo much! Dummy me never thought to check the obits for Lucy (although I did come across a random obit for my grandmother's step-sister purely by accident while doing research). Duh! :? Now when I meet with my dad's cousins tomorrow (Ralph's surviving children), I will ...
- 13 Jan 2010, 21:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my great grandparents
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10763
Re: Searching for my great grandparents
Valarie-
I'm still totally blown away by all the information I've found on my own. But to actually have my great-grandmother's name? I'm speechless. But now I think I have some errors in my family tree and I need to try and fix them but I am not sure which person I've messed up on!
-Lori
I'm still totally blown away by all the information I've found on my own. But to actually have my great-grandmother's name? I'm speechless. But now I think I have some errors in my family tree and I need to try and fix them but I am not sure which person I've messed up on!
-Lori
- 13 Jan 2010, 21:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my great grandparents
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10763
Re: Searching for my great grandparents
Holy cow do you work fast vj! Yes, that is my grandfather Angelo. He and Ralph (Raffaele) both resided in Camden...Angelo's first wife was Rosina, who passed away in 1925 in childbirth (a very homely-looking girl at the age of 15! =/ ). Then he married my grandmother, Rose Pezzuto. It is my ...
- 13 Jan 2010, 20:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for my great grandparents
- Replies: 15
- Views: 10763
Searching for my great grandparents
Hi everyone! I took on the challenge of doing a family tree for my own personal knowledge, and it has spiraled out of control. LoL. But this is why I'm here....I'm hoping somone (or a few of you), might have access to records or information that I don't (or at least that I haven't come across yet ...