Oliveto Lucano..although Eugenio's Naturalization petition merely states Lucania...
Still no answer from my letter in January...guess i should send another request...
Search found 6 matches
- 02 Jun 2010, 16:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caputo/Caputi Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9979
- 16 Jan 2010, 16:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caputo/Caputi Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9979
Re: Caputo/Caputi Family
Hiya Lee,
Letter written. I cant believe how easy it was to create and translate using the template! Now it just a waiting game. Thanks again for sharing your time. I sincerely appreciate it!
Have a wonderful day!
Kate
Letter written. I cant believe how easy it was to create and translate using the template! Now it just a waiting game. Thanks again for sharing your time. I sincerely appreciate it!
Have a wonderful day!
Kate
- 15 Jan 2010, 22:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caputo/Caputi Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9979
Re: Caputo/Caputi Family
I have been working on the tree for more years than i can count. Seems everyone was named either Anthony or Eugenio..I have families with 8 children and ever single one of them has an Anthony, Frank and Joseph. I wish i had thought of it when she was alive, but i have albums full of unidentified ...
- 15 Jan 2010, 22:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caputo/Caputi Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9979
Re: Caputo/Caputi Family
When I was a kid it seemed like i had cousins everywhere. Since Grandma passed, the only person who sees anyone anymore is a cousin who lives in Audubon. And i only see him once a year when he comes down to go to the beach.
I know we have family in Manhattan, Philadelphia and Atlantic City...and ...
I know we have family in Manhattan, Philadelphia and Atlantic City...and ...
- 15 Jan 2010, 21:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caputo/Caputi Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9979
Re: Caputo/Caputi Family
WoW! I cant wait to try the information you've provided! Thank you so very much! Finally, some light at the end of the tunnel!
Thank you!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!
- 15 Jan 2010, 20:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Caputo/Caputi Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9979
Caputo/Caputi Family
Trying to locate info on my Fathers side of the family from Oliveto Lucano. I was never fortunate enough to learn the language and it seems every site i find is in italian leaving me at the mercy of the horrible babblefish. What I know is that my grandfather Antonio came to the US via Naples in 1888 ...