My husband & I are going to Italy in September, and would love to find some cousins to connect with. How to go about it?
Hope this translates:
Ho bisogno di aiuto contattando Menichetti nella Lucca, Torre del Lago e Viareggio zona. La famiglia di mio marito è da lì, e gli sarebbe piaciuto ...
Search found 2 matches
- 19 Apr 2010, 21:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Torre del Lago, Viareggio, Lucca IT
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2960
- 30 Jan 2010, 18:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Cemeteries
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5615
Cemeteries
I will be visiting Lucca in September, and my husband's family is from there. Menichetti. I want to look at some cemeteries, but can't find a list of them in that area. Torre del Lago, Viareggio, Lucca.
Anyone know where to find a list of cemeteries for that region?
Thanks!
Anyone know where to find a list of cemeteries for that region?
Thanks!