Thank you for the reply. I knew of the Pilchers, though I cannot remember that they visited with my grandparents when I was a child.
Our great grandmother and her daughter Maria both died in 1915 of influenza and were buried in Malden, Massachusetts (the lot remains unmarked.)
Our great grandfather ...
Search found 9 matches
- 26 Oct 2015, 15:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sammarco (San Marco) from Naples
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7948
- 01 Feb 2010, 20:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sammarco (San Marco) from Naples
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7948
Re: Sammarco (San Marco) from Naples
Yes, Antonetta and Maria (her daughter) both died in 1915.
My grandmother was Rose Giannelli Sammarco
daughter of Lucia and Domenic Giannelli of Avellino
My grandmother was Rose Giannelli Sammarco
daughter of Lucia and Domenic Giannelli of Avellino
- 01 Feb 2010, 19:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sammarco (San Marco) from Naples
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7948
Re: Sammarco (San Marco) from Naples
The family came to Boston, Massachusetts from Naples.
There were the parents Antonio Sammarco and Antonetta N. Sammarco
daughter Maria (died 1915)
Sons Luigi, Carlo, Giovanni
There were the parents Antonio Sammarco and Antonetta N. Sammarco
daughter Maria (died 1915)
Sons Luigi, Carlo, Giovanni
- 01 Feb 2010, 19:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sammarco (San Marco) from Naples
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7948
Re: Sammarco (San Marco) from Naples
I was told the Sammarco Family was
from Naples
from Naples
- 01 Feb 2010, 18:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sammarco (San Marco) from Naples
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7948
Sammarco (San Marco) from Naples
My family is Sammarco (San Marco) is said to be from Naples.
My grandfather was Luigi Sammarco (San Marco) born in 1895
and son of Antonio Sammarco (San Marco.) His brothers were
Carlo and Giovanni. He married Rose (Rosa) Giannelli from
Avellino (Montefalcione.)
Would anyone have any information?
My grandfather was Luigi Sammarco (San Marco) born in 1895
and son of Antonio Sammarco (San Marco.) His brothers were
Carlo and Giovanni. He married Rose (Rosa) Giannelli from
Avellino (Montefalcione.)
Would anyone have any information?
- 01 Feb 2010, 13:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bonifazio Cedrone
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9433
Re: Bonifazio Cedrone
Thank you all for such wonderful help!
This was something a friend's family could
not do so I thought I'd help, but you people are
incredible!
My family is Sammarco (San Marco) from Naples.
My grandfather was Luigi Sammarco (San Marco) born in 1895
and son of Antonio Sammarco (San Marco.) His ...
This was something a friend's family could
not do so I thought I'd help, but you people are
incredible!
My family is Sammarco (San Marco) from Naples.
My grandfather was Luigi Sammarco (San Marco) born in 1895
and son of Antonio Sammarco (San Marco.) His ...
- 01 Feb 2010, 02:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bonifazio Cedrone
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9433
Re: Bonifazio Cedrone
I deeply appreciate any help you can offer!
- 01 Feb 2010, 02:45
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bonifazio Cedrone
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9433
Re: Bonifazio Cedrone
He travelled alone I was told. He missed the boat at Naples
and walked to Le Havre (according to the family.)
The Cedrones don't have much information, but he was
supposedly 16 years of age. His parents were
Giovanni and Maddelaina Mazzola Cedrone, but they
never left Italy.
and walked to Le Havre (according to the family.)
The Cedrones don't have much information, but he was
supposedly 16 years of age. His parents were
Giovanni and Maddelaina Mazzola Cedrone, but they
never left Italy.
- 01 Feb 2010, 01:06
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Bonifazio Cedrone
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9433
Bonifazio Cedrone
Would anyone be able to check ship
arrivals to Boston (circa 1918) for Bonifazio Cedrone
He was born in 1902 in San Donato val di Cimino,
left from the port of Le Havre, arrived in Boston.
I appreciate any help!
arrivals to Boston (circa 1918) for Bonifazio Cedrone
He was born in 1902 in San Donato val di Cimino,
left from the port of Le Havre, arrived in Boston.
I appreciate any help!