Okay, so now it's 2021....
I'm going to try to send a PDF of Camilla Staniscia's pedigree. Also much info can be gained from the Italian archives web site; dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/
Search found 14 matches
- 08 Sep 2021, 01:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lanciano
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25134
- 26 Mar 2011, 00:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lanciano
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25134
Re: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lancian
RE: Maria Carolina Angellotti
Camilllo Staniscia & Carolina Angellotti had a child on 24 Oct1852 named Giovanni in Scorsciosa (Notice no "Maria" Carolina) C.S. was 32 & C.A. was 26.
Than I found Camillo S. & Maria Carolina Angellotti (age 25) were married 2May1852 in Scorsciosa. Parents Luigi & Rosa ...
Camilllo Staniscia & Carolina Angellotti had a child on 24 Oct1852 named Giovanni in Scorsciosa (Notice no "Maria" Carolina) C.S. was 32 & C.A. was 26.
Than I found Camillo S. & Maria Carolina Angellotti (age 25) were married 2May1852 in Scorsciosa. Parents Luigi & Rosa ...
- 26 Mar 2011, 00:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lanciano
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25134
Re: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lancian
Justin,
According to Family Search the family Rosa was born to (Camillo S. & Maria Carolina Angellotti) did have a son named Antonio born 29Jul1860. But I also found an Antonio Staniscia forn 21Apr1860 whose parents are also Camillo & M.C. Angellotti.
Forgive me, I'm confused, if Antonio is Rosa;s ...
According to Family Search the family Rosa was born to (Camillo S. & Maria Carolina Angellotti) did have a son named Antonio born 29Jul1860. But I also found an Antonio Staniscia forn 21Apr1860 whose parents are also Camillo & M.C. Angellotti.
Forgive me, I'm confused, if Antonio is Rosa;s ...
- 26 Mar 2011, 00:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lanciano
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25134
Re: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lancian
Justin,
According to Family Search the family Rosa was born to (Camillo S. & Maria Carolina Angellotti) did have a son named Antonio born 29Jul1860. But I also found an Antonio Staniscia forn 21Apr1860 whose parents are also Camillo & M.C. Angellotti.
Forgive me, I'm confused, if Antonio is Rosa's ...
According to Family Search the family Rosa was born to (Camillo S. & Maria Carolina Angellotti) did have a son named Antonio born 29Jul1860. But I also found an Antonio Staniscia forn 21Apr1860 whose parents are also Camillo & M.C. Angellotti.
Forgive me, I'm confused, if Antonio is Rosa's ...
- 16 Mar 2011, 23:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lanciano
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25134
Re: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lancian
Hi Justin, Great to hear from you. Glad you're doing fine with all that's going on.
I haven't heard a thing! I gave up on expecting to hear from them. It's been 5 months!
Instead I've been searching for my grandfather's (Giovanni Trivilino) trips from Italy to Canada. He came twice. I found the ...
I haven't heard a thing! I gave up on expecting to hear from them. It's been 5 months!
Instead I've been searching for my grandfather's (Giovanni Trivilino) trips from Italy to Canada. He came twice. I found the ...
- 08 Dec 2010, 20:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lanciano
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25134
Re: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lancian
Hey,
So you're the one causing all that trouble. Been transfered?
I haven't gotten much further in my search either... They are probably busy talking aboout Berllusconi and his mistress. It's supposed to be all the talk of Italy these days. I'll let you know if I here anything.
Enjoy Seoul ...
So you're the one causing all that trouble. Been transfered?
I haven't gotten much further in my search either... They are probably busy talking aboout Berllusconi and his mistress. It's supposed to be all the talk of Italy these days. I'll let you know if I here anything.
Enjoy Seoul ...
- 04 Nov 2010, 23:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lanciano
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25134
Re: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lancian
Hi Justin,
Have you heard back from Italy? I wrote a couple of letters and didn't get any more info than I already had. I have one outstanding letter left. I hope this response has the info we want. If not I guess I'll write to the parishes.
Take care,
Mare
Have you heard back from Italy? I wrote a couple of letters and didn't get any more info than I already had. I have one outstanding letter left. I hope this response has the info we want. If not I guess I'll write to the parishes.
Take care,
Mare
- 27 Jul 2010, 23:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lanciano
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25134
Re: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lancian
Hey Justin,
That's a lot of info, however, it isn't the right Rosa. On my grandmother's birth cert. (B: 22 Jul 1887) Rosa is listed as her mother at age 31. That puts her being born in 1856. On Rosa's birth cert. She was born on 1 May 1856. Also, my mother said Rosa's mother's name was Carolina ...
That's a lot of info, however, it isn't the right Rosa. On my grandmother's birth cert. (B: 22 Jul 1887) Rosa is listed as her mother at age 31. That puts her being born in 1856. On Rosa's birth cert. She was born on 1 May 1856. Also, my mother said Rosa's mother's name was Carolina ...
- 16 Jun 2010, 20:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lanciano
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25134
Re: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lancian
Well, no Camilla. I've requested another film today. Will let you know what I find. I'm not sure the Rosa Staniscia I found with ancestors is correct. Time to send a bunch of letters...
Mare
Mare
- 13 Jun 2010, 22:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lanciano
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25134
Re: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lancian
Hey there, been quiet for awhile.
I've just found some info on Rosa Staniscia on microfilm this past week. Great timing!
Parents Camillo born: c.1820; married 2 May1852 to (Maria) Carolina Angellotti, b: c. 1826. (Some doc. show Maria, some don't). His first wife was Rosa Angellotti who died 4 ...
I've just found some info on Rosa Staniscia on microfilm this past week. Great timing!
Parents Camillo born: c.1820; married 2 May1852 to (Maria) Carolina Angellotti, b: c. 1826. (Some doc. show Maria, some don't). His first wife was Rosa Angellotti who died 4 ...
- 27 Feb 2010, 18:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lanciano
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25134
Re: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lancian
Well, I'm told the file is too big, sorry. If you look at ancestry .com at your local LDS center and use the name Joseph Treveline you should get there. Note the misspelled name.
Maryann
Maryann
- 27 Feb 2010, 18:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lanciano
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25134
Re: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lancian
Hi everyone. I'm attaching a file of the 1930 census of Joe (Giuseppe) Trivilino. Have John (Giovanni) as well if you want it...
Thought you might like the info.
Maryann
Thought you might like the info.
Maryann
- 05 Feb 2010, 19:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lanciano
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25134
Re: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lancian
I have copies of both registration card too. I've sent for a family certificate for the DiCarlo line. I am preparing one for the Trivilinos. When I get that info I will post it.
Justin, so your grandmother is Lorene? I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather Nick. My sympathies. I remember them from ...
Justin, so your grandmother is Lorene? I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather Nick. My sympathies. I remember them from ...
- 01 Feb 2010, 21:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lanciano
- Replies: 32
- Views: 25134
Re: Di Campli, Trivilino, Gambescia and Staniscia in Lancian
Justin & Mary Kay,
I'm another cuz. My Grandfather was Giovanni Trivilino. I sent for a copy of his birth cert. from Lanciano. He was born 1Nov1886.
Justin, how did you get all that info? I've been going blind looking at microfilm at the LDS family center library! You have filled in a lot of ...
I'm another cuz. My Grandfather was Giovanni Trivilino. I sent for a copy of his birth cert. from Lanciano. He was born 1Nov1886.
Justin, how did you get all that info? I've been going blind looking at microfilm at the LDS family center library! You have filled in a lot of ...