Search found 3 matches

by Dougo
22 Feb 2010, 06:23
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Commune di Castelvetrano Contact Info
Replies: 9
Views: 11250

Re: Commune di Castelvetrano Contact Info

I composed a request for the birth and marriage certs for my grandparents and sent the first request by email to info@comune.castelvetrano.tp. It bounced back. I have the same message in letter form ready to go to

Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Castelvetrano
Piazza Umberto I n.5
90122 ...
by Dougo
09 Feb 2010, 23:45
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Commune di Castelvetrano Contact Info
Replies: 9
Views: 11250

Re: Commune di Castelvetrano Contact Info

Are you saying that when applying for citizenship Jure Sanguinis all documents I submit to the consulate that are of Italian origin can be non-legal paper, e.g. not apostille but all documents of other origin (US) must be certified by the responsible government agency?

Thanks in advance.
by Dougo
06 Feb 2010, 22:35
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Commune di Castelvetrano Contact Info
Replies: 9
Views: 11250

Commune di Castelvetrano Contact Info

I am trying to get my Grandfather's birth certificate. Can anyone tell me the correct address for the Castelvetrano communal office (clerk, vital records, etc) to which I should send my request. Any knowledge re: cost of each certificate apostille would be appreciated.

Thanks