Search found 2 matches
- 25 Feb 2010, 09:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Best way to keep track of family tree?
- Replies: 37
- Views: 27246
Re: Best way to keep track of family tree?
I keep tracking of huge family tree by using Ancestry site, and this site handle these issues very well.
- 12 Feb 2010, 13:20
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can someone tell me how to number the family group sheet
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2781
Re: Can someone tell me how to number the family group sheet
I don't know exactly what do you mean by saying this.I searched for you and I got this and hope this will help you.
Address Sheet Instructions
Use the Address Sheet to gather your family's addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses so we can create a ROLL Family Phone/Address book.
ADDRESS ...
Address Sheet Instructions
Use the Address Sheet to gather your family's addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses so we can create a ROLL Family Phone/Address book.
ADDRESS ...