Search found 14 matches
- 17 Aug 2014, 12:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cinaglia in Appignano del Tronto, Marche, Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7369
Re: Cinaglia in Appignano del Tronto, Marche, Italy
Thanks, I spoke with my Aunt who visited the family farm on her visit in the 1960s and she remembered Castel di Lama. I will write to them next then continue down the list if I don't receive a reply.
- 14 Aug 2014, 13:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cinaglia in Appignano del Tronto, Marche, Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7369
Re: Cinaglia in Appignano del Tronto, Marche, Italy
Thanks for your reply Marcas.
I know my grandfathers birth date (15 October 1906 in Appignano) and used that information to make a request for his birth records in Italy but never received a reply.
I have also looked online at the recent records made available for Ascoli and can't locate my ...
I know my grandfathers birth date (15 October 1906 in Appignano) and used that information to make a request for his birth records in Italy but never received a reply.
I have also looked online at the recent records made available for Ascoli and can't locate my ...
- 09 Jun 2014, 14:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: di Ino surname or abbreviation?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2654
Re: di Ino surname or abbreviation?
Thank you for your help; I had forgotten to look for that document completely!.
A search of Google books provided a few Odovene's in Napoli that all seemed to be in the Military around Gaeta where Salvatore is said to be born, (one of which was married to a Maria Francesca), so I think its likely ...
A search of Google books provided a few Odovene's in Napoli that all seemed to be in the Military around Gaeta where Salvatore is said to be born, (one of which was married to a Maria Francesca), so I think its likely ...
- 08 Jun 2014, 03:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: di Ino surname or abbreviation?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2654
Re: di Ino surname or abbreviation?
Thank you to all who have replied. I had first thought that di Ino must be a surname and haven't been able to go further with this line. I know that Maria Francesca was married to Giovanni RodrÃguez, he is recorded on other records I have as Barone Don Giovanni. I have since found sites that suggest ...
- 07 Jun 2014, 13:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: di Ino surname or abbreviation?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2654
Re: di Ino surname or abbreviation?
Hi,
Thanks for helping, the image is available here http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
It is for the death of Donna Maria Francesca Odoven ie #40.
Thanks for helping, the image is available here http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
It is for the death of Donna Maria Francesca Odoven ie #40.
- 07 Jun 2014, 11:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: di Ino surname or abbreviation?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2654
di Ino surname or abbreviation?
Hi All,
I have a death record that states the deceased mothers name is "Donna Eleonora di Ino". Does anyone know if di Ino is a surname or if it is an abbreviation for ignorant etc.
Thanks
I have a death record that states the deceased mothers name is "Donna Eleonora di Ino". Does anyone know if di Ino is a surname or if it is an abbreviation for ignorant etc.
Thanks
- 07 May 2010, 08:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cinaglia in Appignano del Tronto, Marche, Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7369
Re: Cinaglia in Appignano del Tronto, Marche, Italy
Hi Tom,
I have only just started searching the Megna line, I have Clelia's Grandparents names and not much else pre Australia but I am more than happy to go through what I do have with you. Maybe a combined effort will be more fruitful.
If you care to pvt message me we can go through it.
Regards ...
I have only just started searching the Megna line, I have Clelia's Grandparents names and not much else pre Australia but I am more than happy to go through what I do have with you. Maybe a combined effort will be more fruitful.
If you care to pvt message me we can go through it.
Regards ...
- 26 Feb 2010, 16:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cinaglia in Appignano del Tronto, Marche, Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7369
Re: Cinaglia in Appignano del Tronto, Marche, Italy
Thank you, I shall do that.
- 26 Feb 2010, 15:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cinaglia in Appignano del Tronto, Marche, Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7369
Re: Cinaglia in Appignano del Tronto, Marche, Italy
Thank you, I had attempted it, but did not get that result, I must have made an incorrect selection.
In your experience what would be the best way to contact a possible relative identified in this manner?
Thanks for your assistance.
In your experience what would be the best way to contact a possible relative identified in this manner?
Thanks for your assistance.
- 26 Feb 2010, 12:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP PLS- scecchitano/ mollica/ alba/ cannella (family tree)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5489
Re: HELP PLS- scecchitano/ mollica/ alba/ cannella (family t
I wonder if you have access to Ancestry dot com? There are some records on there that might be of some interest to you.
Apart from searches on the sites I have already mentioned another good resource is the PROV website. I have found it helpful in the past and it does have records of wills and ...
Apart from searches on the sites I have already mentioned another good resource is the PROV website. I have found it helpful in the past and it does have records of wills and ...
- 25 Feb 2010, 07:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP PLS- scecchitano/ mollica/ alba/ cannella (family tree)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5489
Re: HELP PLS- scecchitano/ mollica/ alba/ cannella (family t
If Nunnziata Cannella (ALba) died in Victoria, her family would have recorded her parents names if they knew them. You can if you dont already know, go to the Births Deaths and Marraiges site in Victoria and search the records.
The Historical Index contains entries relating to:
births in Victoria ...
The Historical Index contains entries relating to:
births in Victoria ...
- 24 Feb 2010, 11:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: HELP PLS- scecchitano/ mollica/ alba/ cannella (family tree)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5489
Re: HELP PLS- scecchitano/ mollica/ alba/ cannella (family t
Hi,
I just looked on the National Archives of Australia and noticed a Bartolo Scecchitano was naturalised around 1910, that document will have the details of his fathers name and how he arrived in Australia, plus his children's names and ages etc.
You can request a copy of it (either photocopy or ...
I just looked on the National Archives of Australia and noticed a Bartolo Scecchitano was naturalised around 1910, that document will have the details of his fathers name and how he arrived in Australia, plus his children's names and ages etc.
You can request a copy of it (either photocopy or ...
- 24 Feb 2010, 08:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cinaglia in Appignano del Tronto, Marche, Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7369
Re: Cinaglia in Appignano del Tronto, Marche, Italy
Thank you very much for your help I wasn't sure how or if I could apply.
I can not speak or write in Italian but have other family members that can. I am interested to trace my Grandfather as I never met him and hope to learn more about him.
Many thanks.
I can not speak or write in Italian but have other family members that can. I am interested to trace my Grandfather as I never met him and hope to learn more about him.
Many thanks.
- 22 Feb 2010, 10:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cinaglia in Appignano del Tronto, Marche, Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 7369
Cinaglia in Appignano del Tronto, Marche, Italy
Hi All,
I am trying to find some information about my family surname Cinaglia, that came from Appignano. My grandfather was Attilio who left Italy for Australia in the mid 1920s and married my grandmother (also Italian nee Megna from Lipari) here in Australia.
He had two brothers, Shipione ...
I am trying to find some information about my family surname Cinaglia, that came from Appignano. My grandfather was Attilio who left Italy for Australia in the mid 1920s and married my grandmother (also Italian nee Megna from Lipari) here in Australia.
He had two brothers, Shipione ...