Search found 3 matches
- 30 Jun 2011, 20:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Wondering about my last name, any help is appreciated.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 15988
Re: Wondering about my last name, any help is appreciated.
also.. I am under the assumption that the correct pronunciation of my last name would be Pied-mon-tay?
Try this http://www.oddcast.com/home/demos/tts/tts_example.php I like Paolo's voice. :)
Pee-ed-ee-MOAN-tay or Ped-ee-MOAN-tay.
Thank you so much! That site is really awesome, didn't even ...
- 30 Jun 2011, 20:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Wondering about my last name, any help is appreciated.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 15988
Re: Wondering about my last name, any help is appreciated.
Hey guys, I thought I'd update you all on some info I came across.
"Albina Mary Silvaggio who was born on January 17, 1900.
In 1909, she came to America from Ripabottoni, Italy. The next year a young man, Michelangelo Piedmonte also arrived in America from Ripabottoni, Italy. They met in Monroe ...
"Albina Mary Silvaggio who was born on January 17, 1900.
In 1909, she came to America from Ripabottoni, Italy. The next year a young man, Michelangelo Piedmonte also arrived in America from Ripabottoni, Italy. They met in Monroe ...
- 27 Feb 2010, 20:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Wondering about my last name, any help is appreciated.
- Replies: 17
- Views: 15988
Wondering about my last name, any help is appreciated.
I've always been interested in my italian lineage and was always told my last name was Italian (My grandpa was 100%). I've been learning how to speak Italian in college and I've been trying to find info on my last name on the internet. My last name is Piedmonte and most listings I've found drop the ...