Search found 3 matches

by cornmom10
27 Feb 2010, 23:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Brugioni
Replies: 6
Views: 4508

Re: Brugioni

Hi, misbris, I never expected such a quick response. Thank you!

I don't have Antonio's ship's manifest. I do have Alberto's though. My friend was with his family when they came over in 1950. So please do send it. Do you mind filling me in on where you found it? Thanks so much!

Norina's parents ...
by cornmom10
27 Feb 2010, 23:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Brugioni
Replies: 6
Views: 4508

Re: Brugioni

Thank you, Valarie! I know right where my local Family History Center is. I'll head on over ASAP with my Italian friend since it looks like even the record to the microfilm is in Italian! :) Time to learn a new language...
by cornmom10
27 Feb 2010, 22:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Brugioni
Replies: 6
Views: 4508

Brugioni

I am new to this forum and to Italian Genealogy. I am doing some research for a friend. We know his father was Alberto Brugioni born 1907, grandfather was Antonio born 1866, great grandfather was Giovanni born 1830, great-great was Giuseppe born abt 1800. We know wives and many children. Alberto's ...