Search found 23 matches
- 07 Jun 2014, 16:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scalise - Puccio
- Replies: 19
- Views: 17039
Re: Scalise - Puccio
I know this is an old thread, but I will give it a try. I have been researching my Serrastretta roots and have hit the brick wall. But I recently found, in addition to my Scalise and Aiello roots, that I also have Fazio roots. It seems that the parents of my ggf, Pietro Molinaro, were Antonio ...
- 16 Jan 2014, 17:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Antonio Lio (b. 1869) of Serrastretta
- Replies: 10
- Views: 14516
Re: Antonio Lio (b. 1869) of Serrastretta
I know this thread is very old but I thought I would give this a try. In 1913 my grandmother, Filomena Molinari, immigrated to Philadelphia, PA from Serrastretta. She arrived here with her mother, Angelina Scalise and Palma Molinari. I do not know the relationship with Palma, but it appears that ...
- 27 Mar 2011, 23:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scalise - Puccio
- Replies: 19
- Views: 17039
Re: Scalise - Puccio
Tom:
I was reading your post above regarding the Serrastretta information. My Grandmother was from Serrastretta.
There are Scalesi's in my family, from Serrastretta. Angelina Scalesi, born around 1870, died Nov. 1944. She married Peter Molinaro. Angelena had a sister Filomena & a brother Natale ...
I was reading your post above regarding the Serrastretta information. My Grandmother was from Serrastretta.
There are Scalesi's in my family, from Serrastretta. Angelina Scalesi, born around 1870, died Nov. 1944. She married Peter Molinaro. Angelena had a sister Filomena & a brother Natale ...
- 26 Mar 2011, 21:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rizzo, D'Angelo, Russo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2882
Re: Rizzo, D'Angelo, Russo
Thanks. I have that info. I still to find info on their immigration.
- 26 Mar 2011, 21:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rizzo, D'Angelo, Russo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2882
Rizzo, D'Angelo, Russo
I have been researching my relatives, and many of you have helped me get some valuable information. But I can't find any immigration info on some of my grandparents, even though I know they were born in Italy and died in the US.
Is it possible that 3 of my 4 grandparents just appeared in the US one ...
Is it possible that 3 of my 4 grandparents just appeared in the US one ...
- 17 Sep 2010, 22:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Savina Petrilli
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3199
Savina Petrilli
I am trying to find information on Savina Petrilli. She is related to my cousin, on her mother's side. Savina is from Siena and was a canonized as a saint. There is alot of information about her on-line, but we're trying to find the familial connection.
The only familial connection I have so far is ...
The only familial connection I have so far is ...
- 11 Aug 2010, 03:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scalise - Puccio
- Replies: 19
- Views: 17039
Re: Scalise - Puccio
Hi Paul:
Yes, my nickname was Riz, in high school.
I found alot of Natale's in my family tree. Everybody named their kids after somebody else and they all have the same names. I have a copy of the ship manifest for the Taomorina arriving in Phila. on 7-13-1913. I thought I had the right record ...
Yes, my nickname was Riz, in high school.
I found alot of Natale's in my family tree. Everybody named their kids after somebody else and they all have the same names. I have a copy of the ship manifest for the Taomorina arriving in Phila. on 7-13-1913. I thought I had the right record ...
- 10 Aug 2010, 21:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scalise - Puccio
- Replies: 19
- Views: 17039
Re: Scalise - Puccio
Hi Paul:
Here is the info I have on the Aiellos. Angelina Scalesi had a sister named Filomena. Filomena Scalesi married Natale Aeillo. Natale & Filomena had 4 children:
Joseph - dob March 3, 1904 - Married Carol Santo 6-26-1926. Died 12-18-83
Peter - dob 1-15-1906 - married & Divorced Thelma - Died ...
Here is the info I have on the Aiellos. Angelina Scalesi had a sister named Filomena. Filomena Scalesi married Natale Aeillo. Natale & Filomena had 4 children:
Joseph - dob March 3, 1904 - Married Carol Santo 6-26-1926. Died 12-18-83
Peter - dob 1-15-1906 - married & Divorced Thelma - Died ...
- 10 Aug 2010, 11:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scalise - Puccio
- Replies: 19
- Views: 17039
Re: Scalise - Puccio
Jamie:
In reading your post, maybe you hooked in to my family.
There are Scalesi's in my family, from Serrastretta. Angelina Scalesi, born around 1870, died Nov. 1944. She married Peter Molinaro. Angelena had a sister Filomena & a brother Natale.
Angelina & Peter had Filomena (my grandmother ...
In reading your post, maybe you hooked in to my family.
There are Scalesi's in my family, from Serrastretta. Angelina Scalesi, born around 1870, died Nov. 1944. She married Peter Molinaro. Angelena had a sister Filomena & a brother Natale.
Angelina & Peter had Filomena (my grandmother ...
- 20 May 2010, 11:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for anything
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3989
Re: Looking for anything
I went to grammar school with Previtera's in Southern New Jersey.
- 19 May 2010, 11:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vincenzo Guglielmetti & Mariana Russo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3964
Re: Vincenzo Guglielmetti & Mariana Russo
Pink:
That is definitely them. Mariana had a sister named Maddelena. Maria married Luigi Spaccarotelli. But I don't think this was their first time here. Could the information regarding their first time here be incorrect? I believe that Maria married Luigi in the US.
Thank you for the information.
That is definitely them. Mariana had a sister named Maddelena. Maria married Luigi Spaccarotelli. But I don't think this was their first time here. Could the information regarding their first time here be incorrect? I believe that Maria married Luigi in the US.
Thank you for the information.
- 19 May 2010, 10:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vincenzo Guglielmetti & Mariana Russo
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3964
Vincenzo Guglielmetti & Mariana Russo
I am looking for information on my Great Aunt, Marianna Russo Guglielmetti. She was married to Vincenzo Guglielmetti and they lived in Guardia Piemontese. Vincenzo arrived in Ellis Island on the SS Sonnio on May 14, 1909. But I am having difficulty finding Mariana's arrival.
I did find a Marianna ...
I did find a Marianna ...
- 14 May 2010, 23:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Pietro Molinaro
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2521
Looking for Pietro Molinaro
I'm looking for my Great Grandfather Pietro Molinaro. He was probably born around 1870 and died before 1913. In 1913 his wife (Angelina Scalesi) & family immigrated to the US through Philadelphia. Also, he was probably from Serrastretta, as that is where my grandmother is from.
I don't have any ...
I don't have any ...
- 10 Apr 2010, 21:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: scalese
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8945
Re: scalese
I think I did this wrong. The image is too large. Sorry about that.
- 10 Apr 2010, 21:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: scalese
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8945
