Search found 4 matches
- 19 Jun 2012, 00:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tavino or Tavini Family, Montorsi, Sant'Angelo a Cupolo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3742
Re: Tavino or Tavini Family, Montorsi, Sant'Angelo a Cupolo
what a story! I have an album full of old photos of montorso, sant'angelo a cupolo, calvi, benevento (early 1900s to 1950s) Please write. my email ltlauray@yahoo.com. the Guerriero name is familiar to me, some family is in enfield, ct.
- 11 Mar 2010, 13:58
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: looking for engravings/photos of Benevento area
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4083
Re: looking for engravings/photos of Benevento area
thanks
I have written to benevento library/archives with no luck. I think I'll just have to go there. Nice photos.
I have written to benevento library/archives with no luck. I think I'll just have to go there. Nice photos.
- 10 Mar 2010, 16:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tavino or Tavini Family, Montorsi, Sant'Angelo a Cupolo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3742
Tavino or Tavini Family, Montorsi, Sant'Angelo a Cupolo
tavino/tavini family, benevento area, italy
Buon Giorno!
I'm searching for info on the Tavino family from Montorso (Monte D'Orso, Motorsi), frazione di Sant'Angelo a Cupolo, province of Benevento, Italy. My grandparents both came from this small mountain town to New England around 1907-13. They ...
Buon Giorno!
I'm searching for info on the Tavino family from Montorso (Monte D'Orso, Motorsi), frazione di Sant'Angelo a Cupolo, province of Benevento, Italy. My grandparents both came from this small mountain town to New England around 1907-13. They ...
- 10 Mar 2010, 16:38
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: looking for engravings/photos of Benevento area
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4083
looking for engravings/photos of Benevento area
Hi I'm looking for old photos and archival engravings of the area around Benevento. Small towns of Montorsi and Sant'Angelo A Cupolo.