No, I don't, I just thought that was the name of the town. I will have to try and figure out more.
Thanks for your assistance.
Search found 10 matches
- 14 Apr 2011, 21:09
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Castel Vecchio
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1148
- 14 Apr 2011, 03:38
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Castel Vecchio
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1148
Castel Vecchio
Does anyone know anything about a place called Castel Vecchio. i think my grandfather came from there.
- 13 Mar 2010, 18:04
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: non italian search
- Replies: 28
- Views: 15726
Re: non italian search
Thanks all for the info, it is greatly appreciated.
- 13 Mar 2010, 17:35
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: non italian search
- Replies: 28
- Views: 15726
Re: non italian search
I am going to have to figure that out.
The info I put is all I know at this point. I am super brand new at this just the past week. I don't get all the ins and outs. I think I am going to go to the library and get some books to help me.
Plus to get copies of stuif, i.e birth, death, marraige, is ...
The info I put is all I know at this point. I am super brand new at this just the past week. I don't get all the ins and outs. I think I am going to go to the library and get some books to help me.
Plus to get copies of stuif, i.e birth, death, marraige, is ...
- 13 Mar 2010, 17:23
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: non italian search
- Replies: 28
- Views: 15726
Re: non italian search
thank you Alicia
- 13 Mar 2010, 16:55
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: non italian search
- Replies: 28
- Views: 15726
non italian search
Okay, I am trying to find info on the following. my great grandfather William Z. Pemberton. Her married Nancy Queen. They lived in Spokane, Wa when I knew them. I am new at this and having a hard time figuring out how to search stuff. Plus I am very, very limited on funds and everything seems to ...
- 12 Mar 2010, 19:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: searching for relations
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5838
Re: searching for relations
also found out that regolo had a cousin named mario Pozzi. He married a woman in US named Flora hey had two daughters Rose and mary Ann, a son my father Dominic Daniel Canale and i don't know if there were any other sibs.
My father was also married to a woman named Gladis (sp?) before he was ...
My father was also married to a woman named Gladis (sp?) before he was ...
- 11 Mar 2010, 20:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: searching for relations
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5838
Re: searching for relations
i know that Regolo went back to Italy, probably in the late 50's early 60's. I also was told that at some point he came back to the states for heart surgery. i don't know when or if he stayed or went back-I was told they thought he went back.
- 11 Mar 2010, 20:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: searching for relations
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5838
Re: searching for relations
No, i believe the lived in NY
- 11 Mar 2010, 20:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: searching for relations
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5838
searching for relations
Hi there,
ZI am trying to locate relatives. I don't know to much. I know my grandfather is Regolo Canale. he came to mthe US in the very early 1900's. My fathers name was Domonic Daniel Canale. He had 1 sister names Rose adn at least 1 other sister but not sure of the name. may have been Caroline ...
ZI am trying to locate relatives. I don't know to much. I know my grandfather is Regolo Canale. he came to mthe US in the very early 1900's. My fathers name was Domonic Daniel Canale. He had 1 sister names Rose adn at least 1 other sister but not sure of the name. may have been Caroline ...