Search found 5 matches
- 18 Aug 2010, 03:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ufficio Anagrafe for Sassano, Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2935
Re: Ufficio Anagrafe for Sassano, Italy
Thank you Carmine!!
- 17 Aug 2010, 04:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ufficio Anagrafe for Sassano, Italy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2935
Ufficio Anagrafe for Sassano, Italy
I have written a letter to the Registry Office in Sassano requesting a copy of my Great-Grandfather's family certificate, but I am unsure of where to send the letter to. I have done some research and have come up with 3 different offices/addresses and I am hoping someone on here could possibly ...
- 27 Apr 2010, 04:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Libretti Family - Sassano, Italy
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16073
Re: Libretti Family - Sassano, Italy
Hi Jim,
Sorry for the delayed response, but I've been offline for a bit. Unfortunately the name Domenico Feminella has not come up in my search yet. I will definitely reach out to you if I come across anything.
Good Luck!
Kathy
Sorry for the delayed response, but I've been offline for a bit. Unfortunately the name Domenico Feminella has not come up in my search yet. I will definitely reach out to you if I come across anything.
Good Luck!
Kathy
- 17 Mar 2010, 03:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Libretti Family - Sassano, Italy
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16073
Re: Libretti Family - Sassano, Italy
Laura,
Thank you for the information that you shared. I didn't even see that they were listed as U.S. Citizens on the manifest. I thought that was when they immigrated but you're right, they must have become citizens far earlier than I realized.
Thanks for passing along the link as well....very ...
Thank you for the information that you shared. I didn't even see that they were listed as U.S. Citizens on the manifest. I thought that was when they immigrated but you're right, they must have become citizens far earlier than I realized.
Thanks for passing along the link as well....very ...
- 16 Mar 2010, 05:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Libretti Family - Sassano, Italy
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16073
Libretti Family - Sassano, Italy
Hello,
I am trying to find some info on my Great Grandparents from Sassano, Italy. I'm trying to obtain their parent's info (name, birth date, etc.) if possible or how I could obtain birth records of my Great Grandparents which might list their parent's names.
The info I have is:
Great ...
I am trying to find some info on my Great Grandparents from Sassano, Italy. I'm trying to obtain their parent's info (name, birth date, etc.) if possible or how I could obtain birth records of my Great Grandparents which might list their parent's names.
The info I have is:
Great ...