Search found 9 matches
- 02 Apr 2010, 11:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso
- Replies: 76
- Views: 102854
Re: Campobasso
Hi John, I wondered if u may still be sending me the pedigree charts you mentioned on the families from Oratino we discussed?
- 19 Mar 2010, 11:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso
- Replies: 76
- Views: 102854
Re: Campobasso
You are a wealth of information! I'll have to see what my brother-in-law knows. I found family members on ancestry and the ship's manifests all say they are from Rionera, compobasso, but like you said this was late 1800's early 1900's. Thanks for your help.
- 18 Mar 2010, 22:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso
- Replies: 76
- Views: 102854
Re: Campobasso
Hi again John! You were so helpful with the Mastrangelo line, I'm wondering if you have any info about another family. My sister also married an italian from Campobasso, an Antonelli. They were from a place called Rionero Sannitica?
- 18 Mar 2010, 02:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso
- Replies: 76
- Views: 102854
Re: Campobasso
Yes, I would like the charts! You can email them to:
daisy1732@att.net
Thank you again and congratulations on your grandchildren!
daisy1732@att.net
Thank you again and congratulations on your grandchildren!
- 18 Mar 2010, 00:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso
- Replies: 76
- Views: 102854
Re: Campobasso
Do you have the marriage of Angelo Mastrangelo and Angela Iafelice?
- 18 Mar 2010, 00:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso
- Replies: 76
- Views: 102854
Re: Campobasso
I just found an obituary for a Domenicantonio Mastrangelo and he was married to Filomena Fatica. Here it is:
Id#: 0628364
Name: Mastrangelo, Domenicantonio
Date: Oct 24 1959
Source: Cleveland Press; Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #134.
Notes: Mastrangelo, Domenicantonio, beloved husband of Filomena ...
Id#: 0628364
Name: Mastrangelo, Domenicantonio
Date: Oct 24 1959
Source: Cleveland Press; Cleveland Necrology File, Reel #134.
Notes: Mastrangelo, Domenicantonio, beloved husband of Filomena ...
- 18 Mar 2010, 00:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso
- Replies: 76
- Views: 102854
Re: Campobasso
I found that ship's manifest from 1903 and thought it might be a match. It would make sense since a Fatica was close enough to give info for his death certificate. You would actually be my niece's cousin. I have researched my ancestors on both sides. My brother married a Mastrangelo and they had a ...
- 17 Mar 2010, 22:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso
- Replies: 76
- Views: 102854
Re: Campobasso
I do not have information about Sperentina's parents. This is what I know:
I have Giovanni's death certificate that lists his date of birth as June 22, 1898 in Oratino. It lists his father as Gennaro Mastrangelo, also from Oratina, and his mother as - it looks like Floresina - but her last name is ...
I have Giovanni's death certificate that lists his date of birth as June 22, 1898 in Oratino. It lists his father as Gennaro Mastrangelo, also from Oratina, and his mother as - it looks like Floresina - but her last name is ...
- 17 Mar 2010, 21:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Campobasso
- Replies: 76
- Views: 102854
Re: Campobasso
Hi John, I am researching Mastrangelos and Brunettis from Oratino, what do you have?