Search found 14 matches
- 06 Jul 2021, 20:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Catholic churches - NYC - Circa 1890
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12301
Re: Catholic churches - NYC - Circa 1890
Thank you!!
- 04 Jul 2021, 16:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Catholic churches - NYC - Circa 1890
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12301
Re: Catholic churches - NYC - Circa 1890
Thank you so much for all the help! I had reached out to St. Patricks but they did not answer my email so I am very excited to see that there was a record of her birth. I don't have a membership to FindMyPast (should I? Separate topic!) so I am curious if anyone can suggest the best way to contact ...
- 22 Jun 2021, 23:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Catholic churches - NYC - Circa 1890
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12301
Re: Catholic churches - NYC - Circa 1890
That’s too cool. Did it get documented in the year he was born, or the year it was reported?
- 22 Jun 2021, 22:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Catholic churches - NYC - Circa 1890
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12301
Re: Catholic churches - NYC - Circa 1890
That's really interesting, what a great tip! I use Antenati a lot but I didn't know there were records of non-Italian births. I just got back from the eye doctor but I will definitely take a look when I can see better 
- 22 Jun 2021, 17:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Catholic churches - NYC - Circa 1890
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12301
Re: Catholic churches - NYC - Circa 1890
Yes, that's my family (not my tree though). They do show up in a few trees.
- 22 Jun 2021, 14:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Catholic churches - NYC - Circa 1890
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12301
Re: Catholic churches - NYC - Circa 1890
Thank you so much for having a look around! I actually have a lot more information about this family. Thanks to online archives, I have traced her family back 4 generations.
James and Teresa immigrated together from Rocca d'Aspide, in Salerno, after marrying in 1881 and having their first two ...
James and Teresa immigrated together from Rocca d'Aspide, in Salerno, after marrying in 1881 and having their first two ...
- 22 Jun 2021, 00:29
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Catholic churches - NYC - Circa 1890
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12301
Re: Catholic churches - NYC - Circa 1890
Thanks for the contact page, I just wrote to them.
I am looking for:
Giovanna (also called Jennie, Giovannina) d'Angelo
Born October 3, 1887 according to the 1900 census
Born October 19, 1893 according to her husband's naturalization application (I believe the first date is the correct one ...
I am looking for:
Giovanna (also called Jennie, Giovannina) d'Angelo
Born October 3, 1887 according to the 1900 census
Born October 19, 1893 according to her husband's naturalization application (I believe the first date is the correct one ...
- 21 Jun 2021, 19:22
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Catholic churches - NYC - Circa 1890
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12301
Re: Catholic churches - NYC - Circa 1890
Thank you - Precious Blood looks promising. Any idea if either one keeps archival records?
- 21 Jun 2021, 16:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Catholic churches - NYC - Circa 1890
- Replies: 20
- Views: 12301
Catholic churches - NYC - Circa 1890
Me again!
I've been looking unsuccessfully for my great-grandmother's birth certificate. I have her DOB from her husband's naturalization application, which I hope is accurate. I have not been able to find it in any index on Ancestry.com. I am going to write to the municipal archives and ask them ...
I've been looking unsuccessfully for my great-grandmother's birth certificate. I have her DOB from her husband's naturalization application, which I hope is accurate. I have not been able to find it in any index on Ancestry.com. I am going to write to the municipal archives and ask them ...
- 21 Jun 2021, 15:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: How to get proof of Divorce in New York City, ~1973
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5772
How to get proof of Divorce in New York City, ~1973
Hello all,
Apologies if this question has been answered; I did try a search first but didn't find what I was looking for.
I am pulling together paperwork for joint citizenship. I've found birth records, marriage records, etc. going back to my great-great-grandparents, but never dreamed that the ...
Apologies if this question has been answered; I did try a search first but didn't find what I was looking for.
I am pulling together paperwork for joint citizenship. I've found birth records, marriage records, etc. going back to my great-great-grandparents, but never dreamed that the ...
- 30 Mar 2010, 10:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Travel Documents
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5923
Re: Travel Documents
Thanks everyone!
- 22 Mar 2010, 18:38
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Travel Documents
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5923
Re: Travel Documents
Here is the document. Thanks for the heads up Livio!
- 22 Mar 2010, 17:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Travel Documents
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5923
Re: Travel Documents
Thanks for the warm welcome Debbie.
This is the manifest I am wondering about. There is so little information but the Travel Document numbers couldn't be clearer. I am interested in the three men with the last name Ippoliti - it's possible they are my great-grandfather and his brother(s?). I am ...
This is the manifest I am wondering about. There is so little information but the Travel Document numbers couldn't be clearer. I am interested in the three men with the last name Ippoliti - it's possible they are my great-grandfather and his brother(s?). I am ...
- 19 Mar 2010, 18:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Travel Documents
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5923
Travel Documents
Hi everyone,
This is my first post, so, HI everyone! I am fairly new to online geneaology research, and am hoping you experts can educate me about travel documents.
I recently noticed that some passenger manifests have a column for "Travel Document" that contains a number. I'm wondering if that ...
This is my first post, so, HI everyone! I am fairly new to online geneaology research, and am hoping you experts can educate me about travel documents.
I recently noticed that some passenger manifests have a column for "Travel Document" that contains a number. I'm wondering if that ...