Search found 3 matches

by Esigente.
24 Mar 2010, 20:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help finding marriage record
Replies: 10
Views: 6496

Re: Help finding marriage record

edit
by Esigente.
24 Mar 2010, 19:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Help finding marriage record
Replies: 10
Views: 6496

Re: Help finding marriage record

If either one of them were here before the 1930 census, most likely they are in a record somewhere. You have to work backwards. Were they born here? Where were their parent's from? There is an immigration record somewhere if one of them 9or family before them)immigrated. If he was living at home in ...
by Esigente.
24 Mar 2010, 18:28
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Does USCIS take longer than 3 months?
Replies: 15
Views: 9331

Re: Does USCIS take longer than 3 months?

I am still waiting, it's been 2 months now. I expect it will be some time before they get to my request. Sometimes it's a very long wait and then there are times when you will be taken by surprise and get a very timely reply. I don't have high expectations when it comes to how long they[USCIS] will ...