Search found 8 matches
- 14 Apr 2013, 20:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Info on Pellecchia and Spagnolo family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5311
Re: Looking for Info on Pellecchia and Spagnolo family
Hi yes that's him, Who is this? My name is Ron Pellecchia, my father is also Ron. My grandmothers name was Marie. When I visited Italy in 2010 I went to Avellino and found the church he was christened in and the street where his family lived, however the home was not there. Much of the town was ...
- 25 Sep 2010, 16:45
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Going to Avellino on Sunday Oct 10
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7748
Re: Going to Avellino on Sunday Oct 10
Thank you LaBud and Pink for your responses. This web site has been fantastic in helping me with my research. Pink67, the info you posted is correct(however the spelling of the last name and some first names are wrong) I have found already. Unfortunately we will be there on a Sunday so I am sure ...
- 24 Sep 2010, 20:17
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Going to Avellino on Sunday Oct 10
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7748
Going to Avellino on Sunday Oct 10
My wife and I will be in Italy for our 10th wedding anniversary, and one of our stops will be the town of Avellino. We plan on attending mass at the Cathedral. I have researched my family name and have sent letters to the 75 Pellecchia's listed in the Italian white pages. O fthe one who have ...
- 17 May 2010, 02:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Does the person's actual address show up in the white p
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11734
Re: Does the person's actual address show up in the whi
Heys guys, whatever the disagreemnet is please post it somewhere else. This was my post, and I am sorry this caused so much conflict, but put it to rest. Thanks
- 15 May 2010, 15:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Does the person's actual address show up in the white p
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11734
Re: Does the person's actual address show up in the whi
Thanks so much for the clarification on the address's. Now I need to get busy sending out these letters.
- 15 May 2010, 01:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Does the person's actual address show up in the white p
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11734
Does the person's actual address show up in the white p
I was able to do a succesful family research through a gentleman who answered my posting for family history Pellecchia/Spagnuolo from Avellino. However I want to find if there are any relatives still in Avellino. I checked the Italian whites pages and there were 75 Pellecchia's and 108 Spagnuolo's ...
- 29 Mar 2010, 02:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Info on Pellecchia and Spagnolo family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5311
Re: Looking for Info on Pellecchia and Spagnolo family
Thanks for the form letter, thats great. I did find that whitepage link already, and was going to either call some people or maybe write to them. I just dont have any specific names and did not realize there were that many Pellecchia's in Avellino. Will give it a try. 
- 25 Mar 2010, 22:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Info on Pellecchia and Spagnolo family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5311
Looking for Info on Pellecchia and Spagnolo family
Hi
I am looking for any information on Family from the town of Avellino. My grandfather was born there in 1909 and emigrated to U.S. in 1911. His name was Americo Anthony Pellecchia, his parents are Carmine and Caroline(Spagnolo). I am planning a trip to Italy in November and want to visit the town ...
I am looking for any information on Family from the town of Avellino. My grandfather was born there in 1909 and emigrated to U.S. in 1911. His name was Americo Anthony Pellecchia, his parents are Carmine and Caroline(Spagnolo). I am planning a trip to Italy in November and want to visit the town ...