thanks to you, I was able to use the same birth record set to find Rosa. I'm a little cross-eyed
I see her parents names and profession of farmer I believe. There is something written after the names of the parents that says "fa..." I cannot read either. I think Anna Maria is 22? I cannot understand ...
Search found 26 matches
- 04 May 2023, 19:41
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Tommaso Mauro and Rosa Moronese Marriage
- Replies: 6
- Views: 783
- 04 May 2023, 17:19
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Tommaso Mauro and Rosa Moronese Marriage
- Replies: 6
- Views: 783
Re: Tommaso Mauro and Rosa Moronese Marriage
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the birth record for Tommaso. I'm sad that it is yet another dead end in my discoveries of who my husbands relatives are....seems like the male line keeps turning up abandoned children. :( The only person I can now continue to research is Rosa through Nicola ...
- 04 May 2023, 14:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Tommaso Mauro and Rosa Moronese Marriage
- Replies: 6
- Views: 783
Tommaso Mauro and Rosa Moronese Marriage
Hello, I'm trying to understand the date in November that they were married. 1885? Also help with their ages and fathers names - Hers seems to be Nicola, but I cannot understand his? Is there anything additional here that is of importance? I see Tommaso resident of Santa Maria Capua Vetere, but it ...
- 04 May 2023, 14:50
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Gioacchino Ardente (John Ardente) Birth Record
- Replies: 5
- Views: 618
Re: Gioacchino Ardente (John Ardente) Birth Record
That makes so much more sense. I was thinking literal! Thank you so much!
- 03 May 2023, 23:06
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Gioacchino Ardente (John Ardente) Birth Record
- Replies: 5
- Views: 618
Re: Gioacchino Ardente (John Ardente) Birth Record
Thank you! Wonder why they put three used diapers in there!
- 03 May 2023, 21:13
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Gioacchino Ardente (John Ardente) Birth Record
- Replies: 5
- Views: 618
Gioacchino Ardente (John Ardente) Birth Record
Can someone help me by translating this birth record for Gioacchino Ardente (No 15) Attached is the image, and here is the link as well. Thank you!
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043630
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2043630
- 28 Apr 2023, 16:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finally Found the marriage certificate Aventino / Mauro - Help?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1443
Re: Finally Found the marriage certificate Aventino / Mauro - Help?
Sister as in biological, or sister as in a Catholic Sister, nun? Thank you so much for the translation. Is there an address of the home in what I'm assuming is Capua? I'm sad now as it appears my search has come to an end. I wonder who raised him until 1903.
- 28 Apr 2023, 14:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Tommaso Mauro/Rosa Moronese/Catarina Mauro
- Replies: 2
- Views: 484
- 28 Apr 2023, 13:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finally Found the marriage certificate Aventino / Mauro - Help?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1443
Re: Finally Found the marriage certificate Aventino / Mauro - Help?
yes. There are a number of pages, but here is link to one:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-897V-MDGY?i=551&wc=MC5R-FZS%3A349524201%2C349540301&cc=2043630
Perhaps this one is helpful. I see "bambino" and dated 1877 which would be his birth declaration?
https://www.familysearch.org ...
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-897V-MDGY?i=551&wc=MC5R-FZS%3A349524201%2C349540301&cc=2043630
Perhaps this one is helpful. I see "bambino" and dated 1877 which would be his birth declaration?
https://www.familysearch.org ...
- 27 Apr 2023, 20:29
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Tommaso Mauro/Rosa Moronese/Catarina Mauro
- Replies: 2
- Views: 484
Tommaso Mauro/Rosa Moronese/Catarina Mauro
Hello, I found this in the microfilm along with the marriage certificate for my husbands ggfather Errico Avventino and Catarina Mauro and it references her Father and Mother (I recognize the names) however, I do not understand what this is in particular and if there are references that are of ...
- 27 Apr 2023, 20:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finally Found the marriage certificate Aventino / Mauro - Help?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1443
Finally Found the marriage certificate Aventino / Mauro - Help?
i finally found the marriage license I've been looking for but still cannot read the parents of Errico Avventino. Can anyone assist?
- 14 Apr 2010, 11:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Reading this manifest
- Replies: 28
- Views: 14703
Re: Help Reading this manifest
Thank you for checking Jim! I was hoping but as I said before I was worried this Aventino was not a valid name. :( My best bet is probably going to be in 1905 with a marriage record for Caterina Mauro--hopefully there is one even though it wasn't marked on her birth record.... Are you having luck ...
- 11 Apr 2010, 13:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Reading this manifest
- Replies: 28
- Views: 14703
Re: Help Reading this manifest
LOL...how many films do you have out? I've been researching the LDS on my end also....I found a phone number I can call to see how to get some films myself.... BUT for 1877 I am looking for the birth record of Errico Avventino born December 14, 1877 in Santa Maria Capua Vetere. (mind you, this is ...
- 11 Apr 2010, 12:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Reading this manifest
- Replies: 28
- Views: 14703
Re: Help Reading this manifest
Thanks Jim! I appreciate you taking the time to look...I don't suppose you have a film for 1877?
- 08 Apr 2010, 15:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help Reading this manifest
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5002
Re: Help Reading this manifest
Thank you to all! Mary I was thinking this was a T as well--Tufabene...is that a common surname in Santa Maria Capua Vetere which is where they are from. Maestra...thank you you are quick with the Arduino! I thought maybe the first letter was an E....but maybe not? How common do you think Lentini is ...