Hi Cheri - just want to make sure you got my last message. I included my email.
Katie
Search found 4 matches
- 20 May 2010, 01:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on Angelo Bevilacqua/Grotte Sicily
- Replies: 35
- Views: 32145
- 02 May 2010, 23:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on Angelo Bevilacqua/Grotte Sicily
- Replies: 35
- Views: 32145
Re: Looking for info on Angelo Bevilacqua/Grotte Sicily
Hi Cheri,
I attempted to send you a private message. Let me know if you didn't receive it, and I'll try again
Katie
I attempted to send you a private message. Let me know if you didn't receive it, and I'll try again
Katie
- 29 Apr 2010, 01:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on Angelo Bevilacqua/Grotte Sicily
- Replies: 35
- Views: 32145
Re: Looking for info on Angelo Bevilacqua/Grotte Sicily
Hi Cheri,
Thank you for responding! I do think your information matches up with what I have, but what I have is very minimal. My grandfather, Domenic (Mickey for short) Pesavento, was the son of John Pesavento and Josephine Bevilacqua. He was born and grew up in Iron Mountain. On the 1930 census, I ...
Thank you for responding! I do think your information matches up with what I have, but what I have is very minimal. My grandfather, Domenic (Mickey for short) Pesavento, was the son of John Pesavento and Josephine Bevilacqua. He was born and grew up in Iron Mountain. On the 1930 census, I ...
- 28 Apr 2010, 04:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for info on Angelo Bevilacqua/Grotte Sicily
- Replies: 35
- Views: 32145
Re: Looking for info on Angelo Bevilacqua/Grotte Sicily
Hi Cheri,
I noticed there hasn't been any posts on this chain in quite awhile, so I'm not sure if you still use this site. My great-grandmother was Josephine Bevilacqua. This is the first time I've come across any information on her and her ancestry. Was there some place you found out all of this ...
I noticed there hasn't been any posts on this chain in quite awhile, so I'm not sure if you still use this site. My great-grandmother was Josephine Bevilacqua. This is the first time I've come across any information on her and her ancestry. Was there some place you found out all of this ...