Hello,
I am looking to find images of Italian Notarial and Census Records. I am taking a class which request these records. Not being able to go to Italy, I have no idea how to get photo copies of these records. I have googled and keep hitting brick walls. If anyone can tell me about these records ...
Search found 4 matches
- 03 Oct 2013, 17:32
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Italian Notarial and Census Records
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1810
- 09 Sep 2010, 02:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: orphans & illegitimate children in italy 1850
- Replies: 36
- Views: 65831
Re: orphans & illegitimate children in italy 1850
Ciao Suanj, i just sent you an email... I have found my grandfathers birth records. He is from Sant Eufemia D' aspromonte. His surname is Baleno. I checked the micro film from 1800 to 1905 and his was the only baleno name. I believe he was an orphan. I can not find a mother or fathers name on the ...
- 06 May 2010, 16:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Baleno Surname
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2443
Re: Baleno Surname
Thank you for your help.
Karen
Karen
- 02 May 2010, 04:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Baleno Surname
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2443
Baleno Surname
I'M TRYING TO FIND INFORMATION ON MY GRANDFATHER HIS NAME WAS PIETRO BALENO, HE CAME FROM SANTA EUFEMIA IN REGGIO CALABRIA.
HE CAME TO THE US ABOUT 1905. I KNOW NOTHING ELSE ABOUT HIM, I HAVE KNOW IDEA WHO HIS PARENTS WERE OR IF HE HAD ANY SIBLINGS OR OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS. HE WAS BORN NOV. 22,1889 ...
HE CAME TO THE US ABOUT 1905. I KNOW NOTHING ELSE ABOUT HIM, I HAVE KNOW IDEA WHO HIS PARENTS WERE OR IF HE HAD ANY SIBLINGS OR OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS. HE WAS BORN NOV. 22,1889 ...