Thanks alot Laura!
You are right about Santo and Josie already living in Canada by 1916...
I found out they had a baby in Chicago (Cosimo Franze) but the baby died young, and they came to Canada and had my great grandfather in 1914 (In Canada) and they named that baby Cosimo also..
I havent had any ...
Search found 3 matches
- 31 Aug 2010, 20:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gentile to Palumbo
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14425
- 31 Aug 2010, 07:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gentile to Palumbo
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14425
Re: Gentile to Palumbo
Just wondering if there is a connection here,
My great great grandmother was Guiseppa (Josephine/Josie) Palumbo. I do not know any of her parents names.Ive been told she was born in Ohio and that she had around 10 siblings. She married my great great grandfather Santo Franze and they lived in ...
My great great grandmother was Guiseppa (Josephine/Josie) Palumbo. I do not know any of her parents names.Ive been told she was born in Ohio and that she had around 10 siblings. She married my great great grandfather Santo Franze and they lived in ...
- 02 May 2010, 22:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FRANZE: No, it's Sicilian, really.
- Replies: 23
- Views: 20784
Re: FRANZE: No, it's Sicilian, really.
Hi there!
I have the same last name, (franze)
And i have seen records that show my family used this name before they came to chicago in the early 1900's.
BUT i have also heard from older family that along time ago there used to be an accent on the "e" (franzé) and i have also seen one record where ...
I have the same last name, (franze)
And i have seen records that show my family used this name before they came to chicago in the early 1900's.
BUT i have also heard from older family that along time ago there used to be an accent on the "e" (franzé) and i have also seen one record where ...