Ive now called all the numbers you guys found for me, and no answere. Is there any way you can think of that can lead to me finding him?
And I ask again, is there any way to find mobile numbers in Italy?
Search found 7 matches
- 05 May 2010, 20:14
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for my father in italy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 19729
- 05 May 2010, 16:22
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for my father in italy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 19729
Re: looking for my father in italy
Yes, but on the other hand there is tones when I call, so its very strange. Yep, writing a letter seems like an idea. But as I said I dont know if there ever is someone there!
- 05 May 2010, 13:18
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for my father in italy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 19729
Re: looking for my father in italy
In Bellaria Igea Marina it is a Guerra Guerrino:
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi?ver=default&font=default&btt=1&ts=101&cb=8&l=it&mr=10&rk=&om=&qs=guerra&qsn=guerrino&dv=&ind=
see: #6
suanj
Thank you! I forgot to write that I have that number but that no one have answered there for more ...
http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi?ver=default&font=default&btt=1&ts=101&cb=8&l=it&mr=10&rk=&om=&qs=guerra&qsn=guerrino&dv=&ind=
see: #6
suanj
Thank you! I forgot to write that I have that number but that no one have answered there for more ...
- 05 May 2010, 13:09
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for my father in italy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 19729
Re: looking for my father in italy
Ive called the second one, and it isnt him! I will try the first one though. Will come back with what I found out calling in a bit.
- 05 May 2010, 12:27
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for my father in italy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 19729
- 05 May 2010, 06:35
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for my father in italy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 19729
Re: looking for my father in italy
Thank you for your reply! I've already done that. So thats why im here really!
But thanks anyhow! Any others tips?
- 04 May 2010, 21:38
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: looking for my father in italy
- Replies: 17
- Views: 19729
looking for my father in italy
Hi! I am looking for my father whos currently living in Italy. I have a former adress to him and also a adress to a place he is hiring or at least did hire for about 10 years ago. I've searched the phone numbers to this places and found them both, but at the adress he lived the numbers is out of ...