Well, Hi Cousin to you!
Gosh, I remember seeing movies my dad took at your mother's engagement party..At least I think it was an engagement party. Of course I remember your mom very well and always remember how beautiful she was. How are your parents..well I hope. I have lost both my parents now ...
Search found 2 matches
- 08 May 2010, 00:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mele Family from Avellino, Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11721
- 07 May 2010, 20:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Mele Family from Avellino, Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11721
Re: Mele Family from Avellino, Italy
Hi
I have information on the Mele Family for you! I am Linda Mele-Bender and my father was also a Carmine Matthew Mele , son of Joseph Mele ( d 1977), born in Paterson, NJ on Jan. 31, 1927( died Oct 8, 1996). Joseph (my grandfather was married to Jean Palunti of NY City when Carmine was born. I ...
I have information on the Mele Family for you! I am Linda Mele-Bender and my father was also a Carmine Matthew Mele , son of Joseph Mele ( d 1977), born in Paterson, NJ on Jan. 31, 1927( died Oct 8, 1996). Joseph (my grandfather was married to Jean Palunti of NY City when Carmine was born. I ...