Search found 2 matches

by hmarcel
18 Aug 2010, 11:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: CALLING ALL MACARI RESEARCHERS
Replies: 27
Views: 18823

Re: CALLING ALL MACARI RESEARCHERS

I noticed a few posts up that Belfat was mentioned. I have a picture of Domenico Marsella visiting some relatives in Belfast. I have no idea who the older man and the teenager is. This is absolutly from Belfast, and I know for fact that MArsella's and MAcari's in my family went to Belfast - just don ...
by hmarcel
25 Jul 2010, 10:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vella and Forte from Casalattico
Replies: 4
Views: 5442

Re: Vella and Forte from Casalattico

My name is David Gula. Both Grandparents on my mothers side came from Casalattico / Montattico. I've been researching that side for about 5 years. I don't have much on Fusco, however my GGGG Grandmother was Palma Fusco from Casalattico. I have a website with a ton of info on Casalattico. Go to www ...