Hello Frice, my great-grandfather Giovanni Casale lived on 266 Withers st. Brooklyn in the 1910 census and on 187 Withers st. in the 1920 census.
On the 1920 census my grandfather Cono lived on 187 Withers st. My grandfather did not have any brothers named Vincenzo but I do not know Giovanni's ...
Search found 10 matches
- 03 Oct 2014, 19:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanni (John) Casale
- Replies: 33
- Views: 17436
- 14 Aug 2010, 00:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanni (John) Casale
- Replies: 33
- Views: 17436
Re: Giovanni (John) Casale
Thanks again Terry,
Can you send me a link to your tree, I can't seem to find it. If you don't want to post it my email is jbcleere@yahoo.com
...John
Can you send me a link to your tree, I can't seem to find it. If you don't want to post it my email is jbcleere@yahoo.com
...John
- 10 Aug 2010, 01:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanni (John) Casale
- Replies: 33
- Views: 17436
Re: Giovanni (John) Casale
Thank you Terry for the names of my g-g-grandparents!
Do you have any other information from your searches of Teggiano about Luigi Casale And Giuseppa Sabatino?
...John
Do you have any other information from your searches of Teggiano about Luigi Casale And Giuseppa Sabatino?
...John
- 25 Jul 2010, 18:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanni (John) Casale
- Replies: 33
- Views: 17436
Re: Giovanni (John) Casale
I'm overwhelmed! You guys are awesome!
Withers street in Brooklyn is a good address, so I must have been wrong about where he was born in Italy. This gives me so much to work with!
Thanks so much for all your time. If you come across any info about his parents names please post, I will be watching ...
Withers street in Brooklyn is a good address, so I must have been wrong about where he was born in Italy. This gives me so much to work with!
Thanks so much for all your time. If you come across any info about his parents names please post, I will be watching ...
- 24 Jul 2010, 17:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Giovanni (John) Casale
- Replies: 33
- Views: 17436
Giovanni (John) Casale
Greetings, I am looking for information on my Great-grandfather Giovanni (John) Casale.
He was born in Abruzzi Italy abt 1879. He shows up on the 1910 census as John Baptist Casale and on the 1920 census as Giovanni Casale. According to both US census he immigrated to USA in 1893.
His wife's name ...
He was born in Abruzzi Italy abt 1879. He shows up on the 1910 census as John Baptist Casale and on the 1920 census as Giovanni Casale. According to both US census he immigrated to USA in 1893.
His wife's name ...
- 16 Jun 2010, 22:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Matteo Cardone
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6601
Re: Matteo Cardone
Thanks Tessa and Laura!
Tessa what does "coume" mean?
Tessa what does "coume" mean?
- 16 Jun 2010, 14:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Matteo Cardone
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6601
Re: Matteo Cardone
Thanks again T,
I'll work on getting that info from New Jersey and maybe with the parents names I can follow them back to Italy!
...John
I'll work on getting that info from New Jersey and maybe with the parents names I can follow them back to Italy!
...John
- 16 Jun 2010, 01:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Matteo Cardone
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6601
Re: Matteo Cardone
Thanks Tessa,
I did not have Concetta's death date.
Also, is there a link to the information on the marriage? Unfortunately for me it doesn't list their parents names.
...John
I did not have Concetta's death date.
Also, is there a link to the information on the marriage? Unfortunately for me it doesn't list their parents names.
...John
- 15 Jun 2010, 23:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Matteo Cardone
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6601
Re: Matteo Cardone
Thanks Tessa, yes thats him.
He was a widower in 1920.
The 1920 census is the only information I have for him.
His children are: Pasquale, Alfred, Nicolina, Filomena, Alvera, and Emil. The census lists his occupation as carpenter in a shipyard.
Matteo and Concetta married on August 26,1894. He ...
He was a widower in 1920.
The 1920 census is the only information I have for him.
His children are: Pasquale, Alfred, Nicolina, Filomena, Alvera, and Emil. The census lists his occupation as carpenter in a shipyard.
Matteo and Concetta married on August 26,1894. He ...
- 15 Jun 2010, 23:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Matteo Cardone
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6601
Matteo Cardone
Greetings, I am looking for information on my Great-grandfather Matteo Cardone.
He was born in Italy abt 1868 but I don't know where.
According to the 1920 US census he immigrated to USA in 1890.
His wife's name is Concetta Veneziano also born in Italy.
He shows up on the 1920 US census as ...
He was born in Italy abt 1868 but I don't know where.
According to the 1920 US census he immigrated to USA in 1890.
His wife's name is Concetta Veneziano also born in Italy.
He shows up on the 1920 US census as ...