Hey Jim,
Try spelling with 2 mm, Femminella, it worked for me. He was most likely from the Sassano, Sala Consilina, Padula area. If I can help you, e-mail me at jfemine@yahoo.com
J.A. Feminella
Search found 2 matches
- 24 May 2010, 20:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for FEMINELLA origins
- Replies: 11
- Views: 8840
- 22 May 2010, 20:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Maria Feminella
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5240
Re: Searching for Maria Feminella
Hey Jim,
Just found this site caught my eye instantly. My Grandmother was Maria Calandriello Feminella b Sala Consilina 6-5-1893 d 5-29-1989.
I can say with 99% certainty your grandmother was from the Sassano area, and we are probaly related somewhere down the line. My Great Granfather was Cono ...
Just found this site caught my eye instantly. My Grandmother was Maria Calandriello Feminella b Sala Consilina 6-5-1893 d 5-29-1989.
I can say with 99% certainty your grandmother was from the Sassano area, and we are probaly related somewhere down the line. My Great Granfather was Cono ...