Hi there I recently had success in SF too! Congrats!
You know what, I went and got my passport too the following week after getting my letter without any issue at all.
Why did Mr. Cei advise to wait a couple months before getting the passport?
Doug
Search found 6 matches
- 24 Feb 2012, 23:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Success in SF
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2405
- 27 Jan 2011, 16:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: correcting name mistakes in CA
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1938
Re: correcting name mistakes in CA
Thanks Jerry. Yes the Guiseppe/Vito glitch is not in my direct line so I will try to get by without changing that one. The glitches that are in my direct line are pretty simple ones so I'll just worry about those and see what happens.
I went to the vital statistics office for San Mateo County ...
I went to the vital statistics office for San Mateo County ...
- 25 Jan 2011, 19:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: correcting name mistakes in CA
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1938
correcting name mistakes in CA
Hi guys, I am going apply for dual citizenship in California (Bay Area).
I am happy because I think I now have all the original documents I need to do this including the documents I needed from Italy which I just received!
I noticed on some of the documents originating from CA, there are name ...
I am happy because I think I now have all the original documents I need to do this including the documents I needed from Italy which I just received!
I noticed on some of the documents originating from CA, there are name ...
- 03 Jul 2010, 21:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Philadelphia Consulate
- Replies: 59
- Views: 32411
Re: Philadelphia Consulate
Well if it's any consolation I just made my appointment in San Francisco and the consulate IS in and I STILL have to wait 17 months! I can't imagine that office would be closing though. Che strano! Maybe a trip in person is necessary. Let us know if get through to them.
- 28 May 2010, 22:45
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization Papers Question
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2974
Re: Naturalization Papers Question
Excellent! Thank you for your information! Right before I viewed your response to my question, another source sent me this link which is also for ordering copies of such documents:
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Genealogy/ge ... 203-09.pdf
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Genealogy/ge ... 203-09.pdf
- 28 May 2010, 17:57
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization Papers Question
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2974
Naturalization Papers Question
Hello all I'm new to the forum and have recently started gathering documents for my dual citizenship application. I will apply through the bloodline of my great grandparents > grandmother > mother > me. My great grandparents both came to the US from Italy and naturalized AFTER my grandmother was ...