Search found 5 matches

by jnowak
15 Jan 2003, 06:13
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Thanks for your help, Peter
Replies: 1
Views: 4336

Thanks for your help, Peter

I\'m going to give it a try right now. Thanks!
by jnowak
15 Jan 2003, 05:55
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: How would I go about finding naturalization records of a rel
Replies: 1
Views: 6826

How would I go about finding naturalization records of a rel

I\'m looking for naturalization records for a michele citriniti who came to us in 1920 and a Francesco abate who came to the us in 1902?
by jnowak
15 Jan 2003, 05:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Thanks, Peter!
Replies: 1
Views: 3260

Thanks, Peter!

thanks for help on citriniti
by jnowak
15 Jan 2003, 05:47
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Any information on Surname Citriniti from Pentone, Italy
Replies: 21
Views: 28256

Any information on Surname Citriniti from Pentone, Italy

Peter, thanks for the help. I\'m going to check it out. :-)
by jnowak
15 Jan 2003, 03:33
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Any information on Surname Citriniti from Pentone, Italy
Replies: 21
Views: 28256

Any information on Surname Citriniti from Pentone, Italy

<!-- BBCode Start --><A HREF="mailto:jnowak@hvc.rr.com">jnowak@hvc.rr.com</A><!-- BBCode End --> :-) :-)