Search found 8 matches

by mkdepas
18 Mar 2020, 05:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pascale’ s in Scafati
Replies: 2
Views: 813

Re: Pascale’ s in Scafati

Thank you.
by mkdepas
02 Feb 2020, 16:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pascale’ s in Scafati
Replies: 2
Views: 813

Pascale’ s in Scafati

I am looking for information on Giuseppe Pascale’s birth. I have located a document recording his death. He died on May 30, 1817 at the age of 86 in Scafati. His wife was Francesca Voccia. It didn’t indicate who his parents were and his place of birth. I’m assuming he was born in Scafati. Any help ...
by mkdepas
21 May 2017, 00:14
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Grandfather Pasquale Bassano
Replies: 9
Views: 1789

Re: Grandfather Pasquale Bassano

Thank you very much for this information. It's always exciting to get a new addition to the family tree.
by mkdepas
20 May 2017, 00:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Grandfather Pasquale Bassano
Replies: 9
Views: 1789

Re: Grandfather Pasquale Bassano

Silly me. I just saw you have a website. I will be visiting it and contacting you. Grazie.
by mkdepas
20 May 2017, 00:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Grandfather Pasquale Bassano
Replies: 9
Views: 1789

Re: Grandfather Pasquale Bassano

Thank you very much for responding the the additional information about my great-grandfather. Yes, it is Pasquale Bassano. He lived in Yonkers with my great-grandmother, Elvira Cavallo. My grandmother was Clara. How does one go about tracing the family history further back? I'm currently on Ancestry ...
by mkdepas
19 May 2017, 05:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Grandfather Pasquale Bassano
Replies: 9
Views: 1789

Grandfather Pasquale Bassano

My great-grandfather, Pasquale Bassano, was possibly born on October 12,1871 in Montecorvino Rovella, Salerno, Campania, Italy. I'm looking for information on his parents and siblings and when he emigrated to America.
by mkdepas
10 Jun 2010, 01:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Carlo Felitti - Vietri di Potenza
Replies: 22
Views: 25032

Re: Carlo Felitti - Vietri di Potenza

Thank you for getting back to me. I appreciate the assistance.
by mkdepas
09 Jun 2010, 23:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Carlo Felitti - Vietri di Potenza
Replies: 22
Views: 25032

Re: Carlo Felitti - Vietri di Potenza

I am also interested in obtaining information about my family from Vietri di Potenza. My grandafather, Matteo De Pasquale, was born in Vietri in 1905. His mother's maiden name was Sica. Any information, or suggestions on how to go about obtaining some information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.