Search found 6 matches
- 30 Jul 2012, 00:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for DeGregorio, Conturelli & Zucconi in Massachu
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10134
Re: Looking for DeGregorio, Conturelli & Zucconi in Massachu
Thank you so much, really appreciate it 
- 29 Jul 2012, 17:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for DeGregorio, Conturelli & Zucconi in Massachu
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10134
Re: Looking for DeGregorio, Conturelli & Zucconi in Massachu
Hi,
Since you were all so helpfull last time I needed assistance I thought I'd pop back and ask again.
I was wondering if anyone would be able to look up my Grandfathers 1840 census for me (I can't afford the ancestry fees :( )
Here are his details again.
Raphael Joseph DeGregorio (Ralph)
B - 23 ...
Since you were all so helpfull last time I needed assistance I thought I'd pop back and ask again.
I was wondering if anyone would be able to look up my Grandfathers 1840 census for me (I can't afford the ancestry fees :( )
Here are his details again.
Raphael Joseph DeGregorio (Ralph)
B - 23 ...
- 12 Jun 2010, 12:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: FREE ACCESS TO THE 1911 ENGLAND & WALES CENSUS
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5182
Re: FREE ACCESS TO THE 1911 ENGLAND & WALES CENSUS
Great, thanks for sharing although on Sat 12/06/2010 match of the day live is at 2.30 so I think the free trial starts at 2pm???
But I'm not a football lover so I may well be wrong.
But I'm not a football lover so I may well be wrong.
- 11 Jun 2010, 23:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for DeGregorio, Conturelli & Zucconi in Massachu
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10134
Re: Looking for DeGregorio, Conturelli & Zucconi in Mass
Thankyou sooo much vj. This information is fantastic!! :)
I was completely over the moon to see that you'd found a photo of Evelina. I'm 100% certain that she is my G-Grandmothers sister as the first thing my grandmother told me (In a none to please voice) after informing about the Italien side of ...
I was completely over the moon to see that you'd found a photo of Evelina. I'm 100% certain that she is my G-Grandmothers sister as the first thing my grandmother told me (In a none to please voice) after informing about the Italien side of ...
- 10 Jun 2010, 18:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for DeGregorio, Conturelli & Zucconi in Massachu
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10134
Re: Looking for DeGregorio, Conturelli & Zucconi in Mass
Hi Joannsalvo,
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I found that record a while ago and then discovered that there was a second Pasquale DeGregorio with similare details living with his family in Everett. I believe he is the one that death index belongs to
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I found that record a while ago and then discovered that there was a second Pasquale DeGregorio with similare details living with his family in Everett. I believe he is the one that death index belongs to
- 10 Jun 2010, 16:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for DeGregorio, Conturelli & Zucconi in Massachu
- Replies: 13
- Views: 10134
Looking for DeGregorio, Conturelli & Zucconi in Massachu
I’m hoping that someone will be able to help me. I’m looking for help tracing the Italian American side of my family. Working from the furthest back to the most recent I’m looking for information on…
Edmund Conturelli who was born in Italy about 1868, he moves to Lawrence Massachusetts ...
Edmund Conturelli who was born in Italy about 1868, he moves to Lawrence Massachusetts ...