Search found 3 matches
- 09 Jul 2010, 18:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Crolla
- Replies: 67
- Views: 106209
Re: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Cr
Grazie mille Peter 
- 06 Jul 2010, 20:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vella and Forte from Casalattico
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5442
Vella and Forte from Casalattico
:D Hi,
I'm looking for informations about Vella and Forte families from Casalattico and more about Tarquino Vella and his wife Adela Forte and also their daughter Maria Felicia Vella who was born in Casalattico in 1872 she is my great grandmother.
I know she was maried with Pietrantonio Vella ...
I'm looking for informations about Vella and Forte families from Casalattico and more about Tarquino Vella and his wife Adela Forte and also their daughter Maria Felicia Vella who was born in Casalattico in 1872 she is my great grandmother.
I know she was maried with Pietrantonio Vella ...
- 04 Jul 2010, 21:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Crolla
- Replies: 67
- Views: 106209
Re: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Cr
Hi,
I'm looking for informations about Vella and Forte families from Casalattico and more about Tarquino Vella and his wife Adela Forte and also their daughter Maria Felicia Vella who was born in Casalattico in 1872 she is my great grandmother.
In my family tree there is a lot of people and they ...
I'm looking for informations about Vella and Forte families from Casalattico and more about Tarquino Vella and his wife Adela Forte and also their daughter Maria Felicia Vella who was born in Casalattico in 1872 she is my great grandmother.
In my family tree there is a lot of people and they ...