I'm trying to locate a relative who originally came from San Demetrio Corone in Calabria.
He would have been a descendant from the Liguori family there. His grandparent would have been either Anna, Elvira, Elena, Serafina or Alberto Liguori. His first name is Franco and last name something like ...
Search found 4 matches
- 05 Nov 2021, 16:02
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: san demetrio corone relatives
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3674
- 17 Aug 2010, 18:34
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: San Demetrio Corone
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2984
San Demetrio Corone
All my Liguori ancestors came from San Demetrio Corone, Calabria, Italy.
In a search to connect with possible relatives there, I've written to any email connected to the town. I've written to St Andrian College ( in San Demetrio) officials and staff; town officials, business, individuals asking them ...
In a search to connect with possible relatives there, I've written to any email connected to the town. I've written to St Andrian College ( in San Demetrio) officials and staff; town officials, business, individuals asking them ...
- 25 Jul 2010, 03:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Liguori family San Demetrio Corone, Consenza
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4784
Re: Liguori family San Demetrio Corone, Consenza
Karen,
I have more informationon Liguoris from San Demetrio Corone, contact me, will share info
Nick
I have more informationon Liguoris from San Demetrio Corone, contact me, will share info
Nick
- 06 Jul 2010, 03:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Liguori form San Demetrio Corone
- Replies: 21
- Views: 11661
Re: Liguori form San Demetrio Corone
I just saw your message about Liguori from San Demetrio Corone. You mentioned my grandfather, Nicola, who did migrate to Poughkeepsie and is brothers, Jim, to Long Island, Frank, to Brooklyn and Antonio to Argentina. Would be great to talk about them