Search found 7 matches
- 11 Jul 2010, 10:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bertolini Annunziato Stella Cilento
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5540
Re: Bertolini Annunziato Stella Cilento
I forgot to ask, you mentioned writing Stella Cilento, Who do I make the request for information to.
- 10 Jul 2010, 14:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bertolini Annunziato Stella Cilento
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5540
Re: Bertolini Annunziato Stella Cilento
I just checked the manifest again on ancestry, and it is Diana (my grandmother) not Anna. The Annunziato is written below, her married name. I don't know how I overlooked that the first time. However, good info about father Paquale.
- 10 Jul 2010, 14:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bertolini Annunziato Stella Cilento
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5540
Re: Bertolini Annunziato Stella Cilento
I do have some of the information you provided, I been trying, I didn't make the connection though of Anna Bertolini or Pasquale. I found it difficult to read. My grandfather was a stone mason, and his siblings names are James, Gennero (Generosa on file) Emilio, Nicholas, Pasquale and Jennie. I ...
- 10 Jul 2010, 13:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bertolini Annunziato Stella Cilento
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5540
Re: Bertolini Annunziato Stella Cilento
Children of Bertolini Annunziato continued
Domenick Annunziato Birth 13 NOV 1915 in Philadelphia Pa Death
APR 1978 in Philadelphia
and Rose Annunziato (my mother) Birth 14 May 1921 in Philadelphia Pa Death 30 April 1993 in Philadelphia
Gaetano's father and mother.
Domenico Annunziato Birth ...
Domenick Annunziato Birth 13 NOV 1915 in Philadelphia Pa Death
APR 1978 in Philadelphia
and Rose Annunziato (my mother) Birth 14 May 1921 in Philadelphia Pa Death 30 April 1993 in Philadelphia
Gaetano's father and mother.
Domenico Annunziato Birth ...
- 10 Jul 2010, 13:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bertolini Annunziato Stella Cilento
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5540
Re: Bertolini Annunziato Stella Cilento
Sure. Sending another, can't fit everything.
Gaetano Annunziato Birth
16 APR 1887 in Stella Cilento, SA, CP, Italy Death
11 JUN 1970 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Diana Bertolini Birth
16 SEP 1890 in Stella Cilento, SA, CP, Italy Death
27 OCT 1982 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA ...
Gaetano Annunziato Birth
16 APR 1887 in Stella Cilento, SA, CP, Italy Death
11 JUN 1970 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Diana Bertolini Birth
16 SEP 1890 in Stella Cilento, SA, CP, Italy Death
27 OCT 1982 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA ...
- 10 Jul 2010, 12:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bertolini Annunziato Stella Cilento
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5540
Bertolini Annunziato Stella Cilento
My grandmother is Diana Bertolini (Married name Annunziato), my grandfather is Gaetano Annunziato. I do know my greatgrandfathers name is Domenico Annunziato and was married to Louisa Bianco. I am trying to find out more information on both the Bertolini's and the Annunziato's. They came from Stella ...
- 10 Jul 2010, 12:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ferrazzano & Bertolini in Stella Cilento
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10593
Re: Ferrazzano & Bertolini in Stella Cilento
I just joined and found this. My grandmother maiden name is Bertolini (Annunziato-married). Don't know if it is the same, but I am also related to a Nicola Bertolini, and I noticed that some of our info matches and some do not. I have a prayer card with Nicola Bertolini for the date in your post. I ...