Search found 5 matches
- 17 Aug 2010, 18:13
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Better to Call or Write to Italy?...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2961
Re: Better to Call or Write to Italy?...
That's sort of what I was thinking...I'm happy to pay for the costs, etc, I just would rather avoid delays. Worth a try, I suppose? I would call myself, but my Italian is embarrassing and there would surely be confusion.
- 17 Aug 2010, 17:46
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Better to Call or Write to Italy?...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2961
Re: Better to Call or Write to Italy?...
Thank you, Peter
I was having a conflicting address info, so that's a big help.
That was my first idea, I just was wondering if it was quicker to call or fax. Or if it's rude to have someone call on your behalf.
That was my first idea, I just was wondering if it was quicker to call or fax. Or if it's rude to have someone call on your behalf.
- 17 Aug 2010, 17:23
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Better to Call or Write to Italy?...
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2961
Better to Call or Write to Italy?...
I have the exact dates, names, and places of my grandparents births, marriage. My friend's father has offered to write letters, translate or call for me.
Question is - to Mascali and Piedemonte Etneo (both Sicily), which would be the easier way?
Question is - to Mascali and Piedemonte Etneo (both Sicily), which would be the easier way?
- 13 Jul 2010, 18:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Los Angeles Consulte
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3613
Re: Los Angeles Consulte
Yep, I've heard of that - I thought it was just like father and son couldn't share a name, but grandfather and grandson could, but I'm not sure - my family all have different names.
- 13 Jul 2010, 16:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Los Angeles Consulte
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3613
Re: Los Angeles Consulte
Please let us know how the LA consulate was, I'll be applying there too and I never knew you could get a meeting before paperwork! 