Search found 3 matches
- 19 Jul 2010, 16:14
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: wena aurora is there such a town in italy and where?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3942
Re: wena aurora is there such a town in italy and where?
sorry born october 7 1901
- 19 Jul 2010, 16:13
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: wena aurora is there such a town in italy and where?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3942
Re: wena aurora is there such a town in italy and where?
Ururi, Campobasso, Italia Rosaria Basilone was born october 1 1901
- 19 Jul 2010, 14:22
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: deluca-basilone children from montreal cant find cousins
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3107
Re: deluca-basilone children from montreal cant find cousins
Hi Debbie
My wife's father is Daniel De Luca (son to Carmene De Luca and Rosaria Basilone)
Sorry for my english.
I looking for the De Luca's genealogy
I have a copy from the church's registry to the marriage 4 october 1920
Please send your email address
and tell me your relation with this familly
My wife's father is Daniel De Luca (son to Carmene De Luca and Rosaria Basilone)
Sorry for my english.
I looking for the De Luca's genealogy
I have a copy from the church's registry to the marriage 4 october 1920
Please send your email address
and tell me your relation with this familly