Search found 2 matches

by cheesepide
20 Jul 2010, 11:40
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Exact location of Poia
Replies: 9
Views: 17087

Re: Exact location of Poia

Thank you for all the info regarding Poia. I will check out the sites that you sent.
Regarding the spelling of Krorfti I too thought it was a very odd spelling for Italy. I just learned from my mother's birth certificate that that was my grandmother's maiden name. I am wondering if perhaps that ...
by cheesepide
20 Jul 2010, 06:10
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Exact location of Poia
Replies: 9
Views: 17087

Exact location of Poia

Can someone help me find the exact location of the town of Poia in Northern Italy. Both my grandparents were born and married there. Also grandmother had a sister who was a nun in Poia. Surnames Bassetti and Krorfti. Can anyone help with any information. Thank You.