Updated information
Maria Vincenza Fede (could be just Vincenza and last name Pangia.) she married Guiseppe Pangia 28 Dec 1908 in NY he died and she remarried a Felize Di Benigno who also is from Italy 20 Feb 1929 in NY. He was born about 1874 in Corvara,Pescara,Italy Her father is listed as Luigi ...
Search found 73 matches
- 28 Jul 2026, 18:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pangia/Fede
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6541
- 28 Jul 2026, 18:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pangia/Fede
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6541
Re: Pangia/Fede
To all the people that are trying to help me with this tree that I am working on. The information I provided was found on ancestry.com from someone's tree. You know how that goes they provided wrong info. What I gave you in my post is all I have. I do have a marriage for their son Michael it shows ...
- 28 Jul 2026, 02:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pangia/Fede
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6541
Pangia/Fede
I’m helping a friend with her family tree. Her Great grandparents were born in Italy. Her Great Grandfather is Guiseppe Pangia (Pangia can be spelled different ways). He was born 28 May 1879 in Rotella, Ascoli Piceno, Marche, Italy. He died 17 March 1926 in New York state. He departed from Naples ...
- 09 Jul 2025, 15:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vigliotti Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18462
Re: Vigliotti Family
Once again Thank you.
- 09 Jul 2025, 03:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vigliotti Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18462
Re: Vigliotti Family
If you could see my face now you would see a big smile. I can't believe you found all this information and translated it for me.
- 08 Jul 2025, 23:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vigliotti Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18462
Re: Vigliotti Family
Thank you so much for doing all of this.
- 08 Jul 2025, 20:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vigliotti Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18462
Re: Vigliotti Family
Thank you but the document is in Italian any you can transcribe it to English.
- 07 Jul 2025, 19:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vigliotti Family
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18462
Vigliotti Family
Looking for some help on gathering about my 5th, 4th and 3rd great Grandparents. Not sure if what I am going to say here is 100% accurate. My wife's 3rd Great Grandparents were Angela Vigliotti born I believe 1833 in Arienzo, Casteria, Campania, Italy and died 13 Dec 1901. Her husband was Vincenzo ...
- 22 Sep 2024, 13:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Thank you all
- Replies: 4
- Views: 740
Re: Thank you all
You surely made her happy.
- 22 Sep 2024, 03:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Thank you all
- Replies: 4
- Views: 740
Thank you all
I asked for help and you all came through. The person I was helping just had her 96 Birthday. She always wanted to have a family tree done for her, With the help of Tessa78, Farassino, MMosho, Angelagrace56 and PippoM I was able to give her wish. When she saw it she burst into tears of joy. She was ...
- 11 Sep 2024, 01:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: nearing the end
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1528
Re: nearing the end
ok, thank you
- 10 Sep 2024, 23:05
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help with Translations to English
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1323
Re: Need help with Translations to English
Thank you so much for the both of you doing this. You guys are the best.
- 10 Sep 2024, 22:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: nearing the end
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1528
Re: nearing the end
Thank you that helps. Can you find any info on Antonio Bruschi and his wife as well as Giuespee Celestini and his wife.
- 10 Sep 2024, 21:42
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help with Translations to English
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1323
Re: Need help with Translations to English
sorry don't know what your saying
- 10 Sep 2024, 19:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Need help with Translations to English
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1323
Need help with Translations to English
Can someone translate this document into English, Thanks