Search found 3 matches
- 07 Jan 2003, 23:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Family from Palermo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11305
Family from Palermo
I haven\'t thought of that but I will remember to do that in the future. I was able to find my great grandparents on the Ellis Island site . I just can\'t seem to find his brother and unfortunately I do not know his wife\'s maiden name.
- 07 Jan 2003, 03:33
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Family from Palermo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11305
Family from Palermo
Thanks. I will do that. What documents could I send for that would list someone\'s parents? Also, what places and documents could I send for in Italy that would give info?
<BR>Thanks again. :-]
<BR>Deanna
<BR>
<BR>Thanks again. :-]
<BR>Deanna
<BR>
- 07 Jan 2003, 02:10
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Family from Palermo
- Replies: 6
- Views: 11305
Family from Palermo
I am looking for any info on Gaetano SALTALAMACCHIA (no dates) married Rosa MICELI. They had at least one child named Giuseppe SALTALAMACCHIA (no dates) married Rosa RAIA on January 31, 1875.
<BR>
<BR>Childre of Giuseppe and Rosa:
<BR>
<BR>1. Gaetano SALTALAMACCHIA b. 2/20/1875. Came to America in ...
<BR>
<BR>Childre of Giuseppe and Rosa:
<BR>
<BR>1. Gaetano SALTALAMACCHIA b. 2/20/1875. Came to America in ...