Rosemary!
I was able to get the Death Certificate for Barbeto "Frank Musantry" Mastrandrea (died 2/12/1938 NY) - wife Gaetana (also went by Agnes).
Barbeto "Frank" parents listed on Death Certificate as Barbeto Mastrandrea and Guiseppa (Ulse or Nese? very hard to make out).
Any connections?
Search found 6 matches
- 12 Aug 2010, 22:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: First name: Barbato
- Replies: 31
- Views: 36411
- 06 Aug 2010, 11:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: First name: Barbato
- Replies: 31
- Views: 36411
Re: First name: Barbato
I was given the baptismal certificate for Barbeto's son (Pasquale Musantry) last night - its from 1909 and Barbeto is going by the last name of Musantry and lists his wife as "Gaetana Greppa"
I'm still digging!
I'm still digging!
- 05 Aug 2010, 18:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: First name: Barbato
- Replies: 31
- Views: 36411
Re: First name: Barbato
Thank you Rosemary!
I believe I found something from your link!
I find a NYC Death Index record for:
Barbeto Musantry - 72 years old - died 2/12/1938 Bronx, NY (and as I was told that is the last name Barbeto Mastrandrea changed to)
I think that's a positive lead for me!
I believe I found something from your link!
I find a NYC Death Index record for:
Barbeto Musantry - 72 years old - died 2/12/1938 Bronx, NY (and as I was told that is the last name Barbeto Mastrandrea changed to)
I think that's a positive lead for me!
- 05 Aug 2010, 12:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: First name: Barbato
- Replies: 31
- Views: 36411
Re: First name: Barbato
Thank you Rosemary!
I guess I need to do a bit more searching!
I do find a Pasquale Mastrangelo in NYC b. abt 1909 on both the 1920 and 1930 Census... Do you have the ability to look at those?
I guess I need to do a bit more searching!
I do find a Pasquale Mastrangelo in NYC b. abt 1909 on both the 1920 and 1930 Census... Do you have the ability to look at those?
- 04 Aug 2010, 21:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: First name: Barbato
- Replies: 31
- Views: 36411
Re: First name: Barbato
Hi Rosemary!
The Barbato Mastrandrea I am trying to trace has a son Pasquale b. 6/23/1909 (changes last name to Musantry) - Pasquale marries Fannie Lopilato in NYC
I am told that Pasquale is one of 9 siblings (5 girls/4 boys).
That's all I have at the moment - no wife of Barbato as yet.
The Barbato Mastrandrea I am trying to trace has a son Pasquale b. 6/23/1909 (changes last name to Musantry) - Pasquale marries Fannie Lopilato in NYC
I am told that Pasquale is one of 9 siblings (5 girls/4 boys).
That's all I have at the moment - no wife of Barbato as yet.
- 04 Aug 2010, 19:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: First name: Barbato
- Replies: 31
- Views: 36411
Re: First name: Barbato
I too am searching for a Barbato
Barbato Mastrandrea
Emmigrated from Italy to New York, there is name change in the family and his son comes up under a different name.
Any assistance would be appreciated!
Barbato Mastrandrea
Emmigrated from Italy to New York, there is name change in the family and his son comes up under a different name.
Any assistance would be appreciated!