Search found 2 matches

by JMSCalifornia
13 Aug 2010, 16:06
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE
Replies: 10
Views: 8395

Re: A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE

Thanks for your response. My husband posted the note to you yesterday and has turned the task over to me as it appears to be quite a challenge requiring time. I will let you know if I have any success. We are at the very beginning of the process, and may have some questions for you along the way ...
by JMSCalifornia
13 Aug 2010, 04:17
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE
Replies: 10
Views: 8395

Re: A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE

Your issue of whether you may obtain Italian citizenship through jure sanguinis in light of a subsequent adoption by non-Italian descent parents is exactly my situation. I am unable to obtain a certified copy (only an informational copy) of my original birth certificate showing my Italian descent ...