Hey JOTS -
Thanks for the quick reply! Now I guess I need to start the process of tracking down all these documents!
Matt
Search found 2 matches
- 19 Aug 2010, 01:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question About Derivative Naturalization...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3313
- 18 Aug 2010, 04:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question About Derivative Naturalization...
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3313
Question About Derivative Naturalization...
Hi Everyone :D
Been reading the forums for a little bit now in my quest to understand whether or not I'm eligible for italian citizenship under jure sanguinis. I'm trying to go through my GF's parents side since there's more easily found information to piece together.
At first glance I thought I ...
Been reading the forums for a little bit now in my quest to understand whether or not I'm eligible for italian citizenship under jure sanguinis. I'm trying to go through my GF's parents side since there's more easily found information to piece together.
At first glance I thought I ...