Yes I am certain they are from there. Thank you sooo much this is a big help!
I appreciate it!
Search found 5 matches
- 19 Aug 2010, 19:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Primaveri, Agostini, Germani from Spoleto Italy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4164
- 19 Aug 2010, 19:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Primaveri, Agostini, Germani from Spoleto Italy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4164
Re: Surnames: Primaveri, Agostini, Germani from Spoleto Ital
Yes, that's him. I didn't know I could send away for the application. Thank you for that! Do you know how to pull records from Italy? Any links or sources?
- 19 Aug 2010, 19:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Primaveri, Agostini, Germani from Spoleto Italy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4164
Re: Surnames: Primaveri, Agostini, Germani from Spoleto Ital
Thank you, yes I found that information as well on ancestry.com. What I can't find is any information from when they were in Spoleto Italy, like their birth records or their parents information. 
- 19 Aug 2010, 18:47
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: was it common for first cousins to marry in italy 1900,s
- Replies: 14
- Views: 46225
Re: was it common for first cousins to marry in italy 1900,s
My grandparents were first cousins as well. I heard it was common.debbie365 wrote:just curious because my grand father married his first cousin
- 19 Aug 2010, 18:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surnames: Primaveri, Agostini, Germani from Spoleto Italy
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4164
Surnames: Primaveri, Agostini, Germani from Spoleto Italy
I am searching for information on these families who were from Spoleto Italy.
The family members I have record of showed up in the US in the early 1900's:
Orazio Primaveri (my great grandfather) from Spoleto
Ferminia Rinaldi Primaveri (my great grandmother) from Spoleto
I need help finding who ...
The family members I have record of showed up in the US in the early 1900's:
Orazio Primaveri (my great grandfather) from Spoleto
Ferminia Rinaldi Primaveri (my great grandmother) from Spoleto
I need help finding who ...