Search found 3 matches
- 23 Sep 2010, 22:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ship Record
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3425
Re: Ship Record
I have checked him out and he isn't my guy. Thanks for looking
- 23 Sep 2010, 00:50
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ship Record
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3425
Ship Record
I now have the correct name of my grandfather which I never knew. He says that he arrived in New Orleans on October 25, 1899 but I can find no record of him anywhere.
His proper name was Leoluca LA RIZZA
However, in the states it was changed to RIZZO
Any suggestions. I'm sure he could have been ...
His proper name was Leoluca LA RIZZA
However, in the states it was changed to RIZZO
Any suggestions. I'm sure he could have been ...
- 25 Aug 2010, 21:11
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Name Change
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2954
Name Change
I have just learned that my great grandfather had a different name when he left Italy. His birth name was Leoluca La Rizza. I only knew him as Leoluca RIZZO! I have found his birth certificate in Corleone, Sicily. Are there records that I can look into to find him leaving Italy? He says that he ...