Search found 16 matches
- 18 Mar 2011, 01:39
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: which consulate to go to????
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5741
Re: which consulate to go to????
hahah thanks for that 
- 18 Mar 2011, 00:53
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: which consulate to go to????
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5741
Re: which consulate to go to????
my point nothing to do with the US, just a comparison between Australia and Italy and which government works more effectively which is clearly Australia (as I said insignificant factors are not seen as really important here) this is not to say I am as ignorant to think Italian law doesn't come into ...
- 17 Mar 2011, 11:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: which consulate to go to????
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5741
Re: which consulate to go to????
wow I'm replying to this about a month late! Thanks for your answers.
Yes to answer one of you guy's question I did post this question in another forum earlier only to see if I would get similar responses that I shouldn't worry about the address situation.
Also I spoke to my consulate where I got ...
Yes to answer one of you guy's question I did post this question in another forum earlier only to see if I would get similar responses that I shouldn't worry about the address situation.
Also I spoke to my consulate where I got ...
- 16 Feb 2011, 00:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: which consulate to go to????
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5741
Re: which consulate to go to????
Thanks for the responses... I guess I shouldn't worry then but what worries me is just at the time i got my passport i was convinced that my mom's address was NOT my main one and I am more worried about the fact that I lied that I was living back there when in fact I wasn't but it was because I was ...
- 15 Feb 2011, 10:03
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: which consulate to go to????
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5741
Re: which consulate to go to????
i actually already got my passport under my mom's address and it was sufficient just a bank statement and passport - i also just said i was taking time off study and back at that address - the lady at the consulate acted as if address was not really that important anyway and now (about 2 months ...
- 15 Feb 2011, 08:08
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: which consulate to go to????
- Replies: 15
- Views: 5741
which consulate to go to????
what would happen if you had 2 addresses due to your situation with your parents and you live 90% at one address with your father and have license etc under this address (and pretty much consider this the address you now live at/main address) but the other address you lived nearly all your life at ...
- 05 Oct 2010, 11:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: If a dual Italian/Australian citizen joins the Australian Ar
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6134
- 05 Oct 2010, 09:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: If a dual Italian/Australian citizen joins the Australian Ar
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6134
Re: If a dual Italian/Australian citizen joins the Australia
Ok well I have no license, just bank statements etc all with Adelaide address. Maybe I should go there?
Also I worry (and I know it's stupid) but can they revoke your Italian citizenship if it has been registered in the wrong consulate (or what they consider to be the wrong consulate of your ...
Also I worry (and I know it's stupid) but can they revoke your Italian citizenship if it has been registered in the wrong consulate (or what they consider to be the wrong consulate of your ...
- 05 Oct 2010, 03:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: If a dual Italian/Australian citizen joins the Australian Ar
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6134
Re: If a dual Italian/Australian citizen joins the Australia
Thank you for the answer!
One more question... Which consulate do I go to? I live in Sydney, Australia for study purposes (university) but I have permanent residency in Adelaide, Australia with my mum. I have proof of residence for both cities (but more for Adelaide as my bank statements, bills ...
One more question... Which consulate do I go to? I live in Sydney, Australia for study purposes (university) but I have permanent residency in Adelaide, Australia with my mum. I have proof of residence for both cities (but more for Adelaide as my bank statements, bills ...
- 02 Oct 2010, 11:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: If a dual Italian/Australian citizen joins the Australian Ar
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6134
Re: If a dual Italian/Australian citizen joins the Australia
ok well my situation is my mum was born in australia in 1960 to 2 italian citizens who naturalised after her birth in 1975. My mum married my dad who was and still is in the australian army (he is only australian) - they married around 1980ish or maybe 1983. I was born to both of them... I guess i ...
- 02 Oct 2010, 10:30
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: If a dual Italian/Australian citizen joins the Australian Ar
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6134
Re: If a dual Italian/Australian citizen joins the Australia
Can anyone answer my question besides spam mails?? LOL I know it may seem like stupid question but if someone could answer I would really appreciate 
- 02 Oct 2010, 06:33
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: If a dual Italian/Australian citizen joins the Australian Ar
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6134
If a dual Italian/Australian citizen joins the Australian Ar
If a dual Italian/Australian citizen joins the Australian Army does he lose his Italian citizenship??
I have read that if an italian citizen voluntary joins the army of a foreign country they lose their Italian citizenship.... Is this true?
What about an Italian citizen woman marrying an ...
I have read that if an italian citizen voluntary joins the army of a foreign country they lose their Italian citizenship.... Is this true?
What about an Italian citizen woman marrying an ...
- 12 Sep 2010, 14:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I hope someone can answer this!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4390
Re: I hope someone can answer this!
**my parent's divorce
- 12 Sep 2010, 14:24
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I hope someone can answer this!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4390
Re: I hope someone can answer this!
But I still definitely am an Italian citizen? and nothing my divorce or custody issues took that away?
- 12 Sep 2010, 14:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: I hope someone can answer this!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4390
Re: I hope someone can answer this!
Ok I was born 1988 and my mum married in 1983 - so am I an italian dual citizen, and the divorce and custody didn't affect it??